Yes, as a matter of fact.

Skarzs?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

Rainshadow

I refuse to let you be correct!

Ren-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

#notamerican #sportssucks #whoarethepatriots

Del?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

NEVAH!
(I don't know why people use hashtags on a site that doesn't have a tagging system.)
Del?

Maudie

No. Absolutely not.

Sorrey?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

NEVAH! (Ok, well maybe not nevah...)
Mask?

Maudie

Si. Aqui.

Señor Soren?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Yup.
Momma DJ? (HAHAHAH, just kidding.)
Mask?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I refuse to let you be correct!

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 20, 2015, 04:27:37 AM
(I don't know why people use hashtags on a site that doesn't have a tagging system.)

To show just how annoying and useless they are, but also to show how fun it is to use them.  ;D

Masky 1.0?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!