News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Caption this photo: The rabbit family

Started by Ungatt Trunn, March 04, 2013, 10:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Caption this photo of the Rabbit family from Martin the Warrior.
I'm still trying to think of one...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

*Before going to an amusement park*
"Now, family... remember to stay together, okay?"
Everyone else: "Uh-huh!" *Dashes off*
"Sigh..."
;D

Ungatt Trunn

OK, I'v got one!
*The rabbit family is about to go to there grandma's house*
Mr. Rabbit: Now, everybody behave, and kids...please, no fires this time...

Tam and Martin

Mr. Rabbit: "Now dear mind your dress, and Wait! Stop right there what do you have in your paws! Dearie me a Candied Acorn! Tut Tut Not before bed. Clarence, Where are you going!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Mr. Rabbit: Now listen, children: a movie crew are comingf over to film a video called Martin the Warrior, and he wants us to be in it! They'le be here anytime now, so remeber, best behavior....Clarince, you've got that?

Norham Waterpaw

The Father: Hello? Why do you stare at me like this? OK seriously guys! You are creeping me out!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 07, 2013, 12:24:32 AM
The Father: Hello? Why do you stare at me like this? OK seriously guys! You are creeping me out!
LOL!
Now:
Father Rabbit: Now Clarince, I know that you like to blow things up, but please: next time take your explosives outside, alright?

rachel25

Mrs.rabbit : now children what is it that you must not do ????  Children: Don't take candied chestnuts from strangers. Mrs.rabbit : Good!!! now who wants a candied chestnut for being so good ? Children: Sorry we can't take candied chestnuts from strangers *looks innocent*. Mrs.Rabbit *Scowls*

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on March 08, 2013, 02:58:35 PM
Mrs.rabbit : now children what is it that you must not do ????  Children: Don't take candied chestnuts from strangers. Mrs.rabbit : Good!!! now who wants a candied chestnut for being so good ? Children: Sorry we can't take candied chestnuts from strangers *looks innocent*. Mrs.Rabbit *Scowls*
HAHA, good 'un ;D!

Norham Waterpaw

Sort of a play of your's Rachel.

Mrs. Rabbit: Now kids, what is the first rule?
Kids: Never steal candied chestnuts
Mrs. Rabbit: Good! Now I'll give each of you a candie- where'd they go?!?
Kids: *holds out paws, revealing candied nuts* Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Mr. Rabbit: Ha! I finaly caught you in the act of stealing candied chestnuts kids! I now have enugh proof to take this to court!

AnnaofRedwall

DAd; go to yoour room!
kid; but i
dad go to your romm
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Ungatt Trunn

Dad: Quick, back into the House! There a spider heading this way!

Maudie

Dad: Shut up and go inside, everyone!
Mom and kids: Oh, you are the best dad ever!

Seriously, they're looking at him like he's wonderful.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Blazemane

Mr. Rabbit: Now before we go, do we all remember the proper way to put the canoe back up if it capsizes?

*Family nods* Mm Hmm, yeah, yup.

Mr. Rabbit: ...Well, because I remember last time we lost our boat to the river while I tried saving it alone. Are we sure we've got this?

*Family nods* Mm Hmm, sure thing.

Mr. Rabbit: ... ... ...Can you repeat to me the proper way to put the canoe back up?

*Family nods* Mh Hmm, mm hmm.