"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Spoiler

That is seriously one of the best ones on this thread! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on October 11, 2016, 08:01:13 PM
Cold tea is an abomination.

Um. No, @Jet the binturong, un/sweet tea is life. Hot tea is okay but meh. What do y'all even drink in restaurants? Water? Soda?

Delthion

Hot tea and cold tea are amazing.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

To get back on topicwhat even is cold tea it's disgusting here are some things at least Galli and J can probably relate to. The rest of you just wait. It's coming.
Spoiler

[close]

Cornflower MM

*Laughs* That last one never gets old. :))

Skyblade

Quote from: Peony on October 13, 2016, 05:51:58 PM
*Laughs* That last one never gets old. :))

Just like Peter Pan puns :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rosie Willowwater

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

That last one is great. XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.