News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

The second one, I've been sick a lot lately so I don't want to be sick any more for a good long time thank you very much! :)

Would you rather apple pie or chocolate cake?
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

I've had both, but I think I'd take the pie right now; why, I can't say, exactly. Maybe mouthfeel.

Would you rather play Chess or American football?
« Subject to editing »

martins#1fan

AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!! GO CHARGERS!!
Would you rather eat Hotroot Pepper Soup, or Shrew Bread?
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Redwall Musician

I want to try the hot root soup!

Would you rather drink Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

Well, Dr. Pepper is made deep in the heart of Texas, and is the official soft drink of the Dallas Stars, so even though I don't especially like either I guess I'd take the Dr. Pepper. ;)

Would you rather eat nothing but rich chocolate cake, every day for a week, or eat only fruits and vegetables for a month?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Fruits and veggies. Cake can get nasty! Fruit and veggie, so many different kinds, so many different ways to eat them.

Would you rather work with a pig, or eat with a monkey?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 20, 2011, 08:58:44 PM
Would you rather work with a pig, or eat with a monkey?
I think the monkey might be amusing, but they are very dangerous, so after thinking about it, working with the pig would probably be smarter.

All right, imagine something with me. You have an invulnerable arming sword that can easily slice through anything, a set of armor that's built to match your frame, and you have magic sword and combat skills.

There are two enemies you can face: An especially cunning female Siberian tiger, or an enraged male grizzly bear.

Would you rather fight the tiger or the grizzly?

Bonus points if you can determine what this scenario is inspired by.
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Bear Grylls?  ;)

Umm... the Bear!

Would you rather having a pet ostrich or a pet snake?

James Gryphon

Not quite. ;) The situation basically was to face you with an appropriately scaled-up version of either Tsarmina or Gulo, to fight in real life.

Anyway, snakes creep me out... they aren't that bright, and some breeds, in fact, can be highly dangerous.

On the other hand, though, an ostrich is a wild, undomesticated animal; if we had spent generations trying to tame them, I guess they would be pretty useful by now, but we haven't, and so they remain what they are -- incredibly dangerous, large birds.

It's a choice between something I hate and something I would sort of like, but that I know is too risky... so I guess the snake, because I can at least sell it to someone else who likes them for some reason.

Would you rather be overweight, or underweight?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Underweight.

Would you rather watch Harry Potter or Twilight?

James Gryphon

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 21, 2011, 10:04:43 AM
Would you rather watch Harry Potter or Twilight?

Gah... watch a film about an untalented kid in a world of constant magic, or watch some girl that hasn't been blessed with an abundance of brains fall for an obnoxious overrated vampire "bad boy".

Well, Harry Potter at least has Quidditch, so maybe if I'm lucky the film will have that, and I can fast-forward through the rest. ;)

Would you rather stay up on the space station for six months (split into two three-month periods, with a three-month reconditioning period between them), or stay under the ocean (in one of those incredibly cool underwater "hotels") for six months?
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

Underwater, definitely.
Would you rather be a bloodwrath beast in Redwall, or a vermin?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

The bloodwrath, that way at least I have some goodness in my heart!

Would you rather eat a worm or lose consciousness for a whole 10 minutes?

Nightfire

Lose conciousness. I have before, and it's not too bad. Peaceful...
Anyway, would you rather climb a tree or go over a waterfall on a logboat.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Climb a tree.

Would you rather babysit a baby for a day, or clean a whole house (sweeping, moping, dusting, dishes, put things away, clean bathrooms...)?