The "Not Quite as Sneaky" Game

Started by Romsca, June 11, 2013, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 26, 2013, 03:50:40 AM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on July 26, 2013, 03:30:32 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 25, 2013, 11:17:14 PMI'm sneakier than all of you because Hoot Owls are the epitome of sneakiness.
That doesn't make sense...?
Oh! And I'm sneakier because there's a pad of paper on my desk! ::)

Haha, it's sort of an Owl City fandom thing.  I believe Mr. Young was the one who started it himself, and now it's just commonly known among the Hoot Owls that they are sneaky in their sneakiness.  (Weird, but it makes sense in my mind.)  Um, let's just leave it at 'It's sort of an Owl City fandom thing.'

Oh, and by the way, I win because I have yucky soy nuts in my trail mix.

You mean soy beans
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on July 30, 2013, 04:09:17 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 25, 2013, 11:17:14 PMI'm sneakier than all of you because Hoot Owls are the epitome of sneakiness.

Haha, it's sort of an Owl City fandom thing.  I believe Mr. Young was the one who started it himself, and now it's just commonly known among the Hoot Owls that they are sneaky in their sneakiness.  (Weird, but it makes sense in my mind.)  Um, let's just leave it at 'It's sort of an Owl City fandom thing.'

You mean soy beans

Nope!  Soy nuts.  It's a soybean, but it's roasted, so it's a nut.  It's actually called a soy nut.  They've got a weird flavour and they're very crunchy.

Oh, and I win!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 30, 2013, 05:38:11 PM
Quote from: Mask on July 30, 2013, 04:09:17 AM

You mean soy beans

Nope!  Soy nuts.  It's a soybean, but it's roasted, so it's a nut.  It's actually called a soy nut.  They've got a weird flavour and they're very crunchy.

Oh, and I win!  ;D
Nope, I win eaubces oyu 'ntac bleunscamr ym dowrs!

Rainshadow

I win because yes, I could actually unscramble your words.  Easily.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 31, 2013, 02:50:42 AM
  I win because yes, I could actually unscramble your words.  Easily.  ;)

Me too. ;D ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Kitsune

Sigh ::) I need more practice, I guess  :P

Tam and Martin

Sneaking? I wasn't Sneaking precious!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 03, 2013, 06:02:51 PM
Sneaking? I wasn't Sneaking precious!

What were ya doin'?

...Sneaking...

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy