The Most Powerful Badger Lord ( out of four ) or The Ultra Badger Lord Vote!

Started by Sunflash47, August 26, 2013, 02:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You decide

Boar the Fighter
4 (33.3%)
Lord Brocktree
4 (33.3%)
Sunflash the Mace
3 (25%)
Orlando the Ax
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Sunflash47

I know that Orlando wasn't really a Badger Lord but I just had to include him.
Some believe that is is only great power that keeps the darkness at bay, but that is not what i find, I find it is the small things, simple acts of kindness and love that keeps evil in check.

Emperor Ublaz

Lord Brocktree. He defeated the main antagonist (Ungatt Trunn) and survived. Many Badger Lords die in their duels.
:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Boar Ze Fighter, an' unlezz ah'm miztaken ah believe it zaid zomevhere zat 'e vaz a Badgerlord vonce. An' velcome tae ze forum Sunflash47!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russano the Wise

I voted for Lord Brocktree. If this poll had been for your favorite badger lord, I would have voted for Sunflash because he is my favorite (besides Russano).
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 26, 2013, 04:16:06 PM
Boar Ze Fighter, an' unlezz ah'm miztaken ah believe it zaid zomevhere zat 'e vaz a Badgerlord vonce. An' velcome tae ze forum Sunflash47!
Are you talking about Boar? Or Orlando? Orlando eventually went off and became a badger Lord so he Is considered one.

My vote will go for Sunflash. He was strong, young, courageous, and he was also good with young ones.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 27, 2013, 01:51:04 PM
Are you talking about Boar? Or Orlando? Orlando eventually went off and became a badger Lord so he Is considered one.

My vote will go for Sunflash. He was strong, young, courageous, and he was also good with young ones.

Orlando.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 27, 2013, 05:00:53 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 27, 2013, 01:51:04 PM

Orlando.
Ok then yes. In Pearls of Lutra it says he went off to Salamandastron.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000