Dule: Arya (Cornflower) Vs. Dodra (Faiyloe)

Started by Faiyloe, November 01, 2013, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Dodra crept through the expanses of Mossflower wood. The fox was tired and irritated she had been trekking through the forest all morning without a sight or a sound of anyone. Add to that the brambles and the fact that a fly had bitten her on the left ear. to keep it short she was in a bad mood. She herd the sound of water off to her right 'Finely something is going right', she thought. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: It's Arya, not Aria.

BIC: Arya was getting some water when she heard a noise of to her side What was that? she wondered. She went and hide behind a tree with her bowstring stretched, and ready to shoot if necessary, She was wary of being tricked again. She had met up with a crafty water vole that told her, with a sweet smile, (the nerve! she thought later) that if she helped do a few things around the farm, then it would give her food and shelter for the night.  yeah, riiight the next morning, she was  sleeping in a unfamiliar place in the river! And that was just the start! over the next few days she met (a. another vole who tried to eat her (b. some shrews that nearly poisoned her, And (c. some foxes that nearly killed "for fun" they said. Well, those foxes had second thoughts when she shot one of them! So, all in all, she was almost to cautious

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry I fixed it.

BIC: Dodra as she approached the river she saw someone through he trees. she stepped on a branch. She cursed under her breath.

Cornflower MM

OOC: It's fine! But thank you for fixing it! ;D

BIC:Arya saw someone through the trees....Is that...No! NOT ANOTHER FOX!! she thought. With my luck, it's one those foxes that wanted to kill me!! "Who's there? I can see you, Fox! Come here and tell me your name." Arya called.

Faiyloe

Dodora approached the squirrel. "And why should I do that?" She said drawing her daggers. "Now if ya hand over that there pack I might just let ya live," 

Cornflower MM

Arya snorted " Huh! It's empty, you can have it....." Suddenly she brought up and over......Into Dodra's face! Then she shot an arrow aiming for the fox's paw "Do NOT mess with me...Say, you look kind of familiar...You're that fox I shot in the leg, aren't you?!?!"

Faiyloe

OOC: PPing is not aloud. Saying weather or not your hit made home and how bad it hurt me is my job. here is a tip insted of saying she shot and arrow through her paw say she shot an arrow aiming for her paw. 

BIC: Dodora wasn't expecting that. She got the pack full in the face but the arrow missed by fraction. She took a few steps backwards.

"Do NOT mess with me...Say, you look kind of familiar...You're that fox I shot in the leg, aren't you?!?!"

"That wasn't me. I aint got no arrer in me leg,"

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry! I tried to fix it...Is it better now?

BIC: "Still, you look familiar...Eh, who cares? So are you going to GO AWAY, or do I have to make you??" Arya asked, drawing her dagger.

Faiyloe

"Just try and make me!" Dodra said then she leaped at Arya slashing at her with both daggers.

Cornflower MM

Arya quickly side stepped, slashing out with her dagger, aiming for Dodra's flank.

Faiyloe

Dodra Jumped backwards but got nicked. She skipped back another two steps and took out her Blow pipe and fired some darts at Arya.

OOC: If they hit it would just numb the immediate aria. 

Cornflower MM

Arya tried to dodge the darts, but one hit her shoulder. Arya then fired another arrow, this time aiming for Dodra's shoulder.

Faiyloe

Dodra jumped to the side the arrow whizzing by her face. She stumbled  getting her paws wet in the shallows of the river.

Cornflower MM

Arya took advantage of Dodra's stumble, started shooting arrows at her, yanking out the dart and throwing t at Dodra.

Faiyloe

Dodra dodged the arrows one nicked her cheek. She lunged at Arya trying to knock her over.