News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Long Patrol Dueling Tournament

Started by Hon Rosie, April 01, 2013, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swift paw

*runs out side* *stabs a rat in the eye* who else wants some.
geronimo!!!!!!!!

rachel25

Me: Look! a flying squirrel!
*points at flying squirrel who has just entered though a smashed window.*
flying squirrel: hollow one and all I am squige the flying squirrel I have travelled for many days and nights to be here and now I want to fight some vermin.
me: sorry I haven't seen any vermin yet.
*horde of vermin come bursting though Abbey doors screaming warcries.
me: I stand corrected.   

swift paw

*stabs rat in the ribcage* *smiles* you guys aren't so tough.
geronimo!!!!!!!!

rachel25

the Rat who had just been stabbed starts crying and shouting that it was unfair and that no one loved him. then a friendly hedgehog comes over and asks him if he would like to come to the gate house for a cup of tea.
Rat: OH! that would be lovely. Um but I might have to go to the infirmary first. *points at knife sticking out of his chest.*     

swift paw

geronimo!!!!!!!!

swift paw

geronimo!!!!!!!!

rachel25

Me: Well I think those hares learned their lesson. Um why were we fighting again  ?????????????????????????????? Oh look a hare I'll be back after I hurt this hare. *Runs after hare laughing madly*

swift paw

-just watches- -not knowing how to respond to that-
geronimo!!!!!!!!

rachel25

*After hurting hare walks back to swift paw but then see's another hare and goes and attacks that one too*
Me: HHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hare: HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

It's ridiculous! I do say the Long Patrollers are nice and everything, but they can't take over the Abbey! The Mods do a fine job of it!

rachel25

OOC: WOW! This is old, no you had to be here in April to get what's going on. The hares took over the forum, it was really funny.  :)

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, really? I tend to forget to look at the dates of things....Oops. ;D

rachel25

OOC: Don't worry, I remember this sort of died at 99 replies. I really hoped someone would make it 100 or more.  :)

Cornflower MM