Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I agree with all that James has said though sometimes I do ramble off..... :-X

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Forum Lurkers assemble!  ::) So you post the thread but tell us we have to wait to sign up? For shame Brook, for shame.  :P  ;D Also kind of turned off by your reference to "rounds," as those are often the less interesting RP's, too much disrupted flow plus the "cut & dry," atmosphere isn't really for me. Still, it's a roleplay tournament, can't exactly skip out on that.

All that said, I'm significantly worried that this could kill all the "active," RP's as the RP tournament often does.

EDIT: Okaaay, never mind. I guess sign-ups are up now.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

I'll take the fact that you've got lots of opinions on this to mean you're excited  for the tournament Danflorreguba....

Please do not forget that I am sacrificing my valuable time to run this tournament. If you don't like everything about it...well, that's just how it is.

Rainshadow

Well, I'm pretty excited that we're having another tournament!  When was the last one?  I can't even remember, it's been so long!  I can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out, and to enjoy some friendly competition with my fellow members.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes! I was hoping another would come soon, and it has!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

I'm excited about this 'cause I've never gotten to participate in a tournament before. Can't wait to get a species assigned so I can start working on a character!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jasper

So glad we're able to put this tournament on! Sounds like a well - organized Roleplay that will have flow, volume, plot, and fun! This sounds perfect for me, thank you so much Brookskimmer!

The Skarzs

Well, this shall prove interesting, to say the least.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

The last one was so fun!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 05, 2014, 06:58:37 PM
  Well, I'm pretty excited that we're having another tournament!  When was the last one?  I can't even remember, it's been so long!  I can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out, and to enjoy some friendly competition with my fellow members.  :)

It was about the time I joined, I believe.

Jukka the Sling

Really? I'm pretty sure it was in early 2013.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cool! I thought a lot of other people would join, so I wasn't really expecting this to happen.
Anyways, thank you, James Gryphon, for putting the fan fiction contest together; I hope other people will also enjoy my story.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Congratulations, Skar! I'm sure you did really great! Can't wait to see it! *Hugs*

Skyblade

Knowing you, I'm sure it was very, very good. Well done! :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »