News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I have a problem with the season name...

Shouldn't it be "Vinter of ze Shining Znaeflakes" or something along those lines?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

"Ze Vinter of ze Zhoining Znaeflakes", probably.

Congratulations, HIAG!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Delthion on December 02, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
I have a problem with the season name...

Shouldn't it be "Vinter of ze Shining Znaeflakes" or something along those lines?
Surprisingly, HIAG himself wrote the name out as it appears... Hope he doesn't mind me sharing that info. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

Thank you for the announcement, Tammo.  It's great that the staff is there to respond to crises in a timely manner.
Thank you also for clarifying about the staff being there to listen if someone has a bad feeling or anything ^-^

Have you been able to determine who was responsible for the attack a few hours ago? (it's all right if you would rather not release this information though)

Jetthebinturong

Like I said, it wasn't Kit or Groddil, and who else would bother? I'm 99% certain it was just some random troll.

And yes I know for a fact it wasn't Kit or Groddil. There'd be no point in them lying about it.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Witessss

if it was some random troll they must have been visualizing as a guest for a while, because they did everything extremely fast, like a pro at the forum.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Hickory

Quote from: The Witessss on February 09, 2019, 02:38:44 AM
if it was some random troll they must have been visualizing as a guest for a while, because they did everything extremely fast, like a pro at the forum.
I think you're seriously over-exaggerating the abilities of this troll. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of an internet forum would be able to navigate this one with relative ease. This incident is nothing outstanding.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Witessss

well, it's also coming from someone who can pretty much search up on google and find the forum, and open word documents. you're probably correct, because I know virtually nothing about computers. I certainly had a hard time working the forum to start.

Ashleg

Well golly gosh, if I'm not curious what happened.

The Witessss

we'll catch you up maybe later. or you can look at our responses to the lunatic yourself and our after wards commentary.

Cornflower MM

@Ashleg A spambot came in, posted the same message (with profanity) in several topics, and is now gone.

The Witessss

leetle more than several, but overall, yes.

Ashleg

Matthias720

With all due respect to my former underlings/cohorts (you guys are great), I'm glad I didn't need to fix this one.