News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awards Contest Discussion Topic

Started by The Lady Shael, August 01, 2011, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Five days until the contest reaches its deadline.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Vulpin

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 19, 2011, 08:07:53 PM
The head judges are current staff members of this forum (Matthias, Taggerung, and myself). We've been running this forum for just a little over two months now, and even though that admittedly is not much time, I've gotten to know them and really trust their judgment. If you trust us to run this forum fairly, then you should definitely trust us to fairly judge this contest. ^.^

Whether or not you take my word on this is up to you, but I promise you, we will judge as fairly as we can.

I be a fox, and according to Brian Jacques [Rest in peace] Foxes are not incline to trust others...

Haha i am fooling ya. I do trust fair judgment and thus i take your word for it. I apoligise once again if i got on a wrong foot with that post. I was just thinking about it, thats all

The Lady Shael

Tomorrow is the last day for submissions!!
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

BrookSkimmer

This is the last day!! When will results be in??

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Hard to say, hopefully soon. Depends on how many entries the judges will have to go through.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

BrookSkimmer

*patiently waiting* :D I'm excited! Can you tell?

Tiria Wildlough

*Chews nails* :D
I can't wait to see what other people have entered! :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

*sighs* I didn't get it in on time... Maybe next one...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

I'm sorry to hear that Daniel. What was your entry?

And will there be 2nd and 3rd prizes? Will the winners have their stories shown online?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 20, 2011, 09:34:09 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Daniel. What was your entry?

And will there be 2nd and 3rd prizes? Will the winners have their stories shown online?
It's on the fan works section. Barely got any done, I've been pretty busy.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Folgrimeo

I wonder if each judge got a fairly even workload to go through, or if everybody just piled stories onto one judge. I'd think multiple judges could help out if it came to that, because the only other thing I'm left to believe is there are a LOT of entries to go through, more than I thought there would be.

Coobreedan

My entry's not very good, but I might as well try.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

BrookSkimmer

Skalrag of Marshank

Does anyone know when and where the Awards Contest Entries will be posted on the website?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy