Could someone upload a portion of the Salamandastron audiobook, please?

Started by General Ironbeak, December 24, 2013, 08:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Ironbeak

I want to hear what Rocangus sounds like on the audiobooks, but I have to check them out to hear. I've looked online everywhere for one, but the only one uploaded is Redwall. Could someone maybe upload chapter 21 of Salamandastron audiobook? Thanks!  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Have you checked your local library for it? I found several Redwall audiobooks at mine. Maybe you'll find something there.

Life is too short to rush through it.

JangoCoolguy

Ah heck, you can just download the AB via Audible or iTunes!

I have, and am quite happy with them.  ;D

Heck, there are some that are better to listen to than read! :D

Here are several (neat) samples to give you a taste

http://www.audible.com/series/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_1srSrs_sa?asin=B006K1R4B6

General Ironbeak

I didn't want to really do it, since it meant going into the kid section...ah well, I might never hear it...

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: General Ironbeak on December 31, 2013, 03:21:24 AM
I didn't want to really do it, since it meant going into the kid section...ah well, I might never hear it...
Well, you can order it. Then you wont have to go in the kids section. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

TW

Ask your library if they have an online e-book and audiobook program that allows you to download those kinds of books to things such as Nooks or MP3 players.  The library I work at has used Overdrive and 3M, so try asking about those. They won't necessarily have Salamandastron, but you can put in a request to add it to their collection. That's the only way you'd be able to find the audiobook for free (legally).

Quote from: General Ironbeak on December 31, 2013, 03:21:24 AM
If I might ask, what's wrong with going into the kid's section? That's where you find some of the best books.
"In my books there is life and death. Goodies get killed as well as baddies. It's not like Walt Disney where there are singing teapots and we all go over the hill singing bobbidy-bobbidy-boo at the end so goodies get killed as well as baddies." -Brian Jacques