News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Garlic powder and butter

Is the derp derping?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Pretty darn!

Make me a sandwhich or a sandwitch
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

*Turns Norham into a sandwich*

Do you wanna build a snowman?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Let's call him Parson Brown! (Anyone? Please?)

Brownies?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Nah, I've already gone for a jog.

(And yes, I do know what that's from.  ;)  Frosty the Snowman!)

Want a sugar cube?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Do I look like a horse? (Don't answer that.)

Yaks?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Too oystery.

Can kangaroos do kung fu?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Rainshadow

The Skarzs

I'll never give in!

Squirrel tail feathers?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

No, I don't eat those.

Do chickens do the chicken dance?

Norham Waterpaw

*gasp* How did you know!

Grand Palace of Mazes?

The Skarzs

I'll never find my foot

Gonzo the Great? Did he catch it?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.