News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

So froads taste like strawberries?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

No, I put strawberries in it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

* Delthion pushes Russa into vat of Froadshake.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Eew. *Climbs out of the vat* Where did you get enough froads for an entire vat of Froadshake?
Freddy

The Skarzs

I have. . . Sources.
Totally not an illegal froad farm.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Totally. *kicks froad shipment forms under the table*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

*Immediately incinerates the forms.* What? Noooo. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Freddy croaks happily* Freddy wants me to thank you for making his murderous froad cousins into Froadshakes. You really did him a favor. We thought we'd have to hire somebody, but you did it for free! *Shakes Skarzs's hand* Thank you.
Freddy

Delthion

Actually, we ARE his murderous cousins! *Plot Twist!*

Russa Nodrey

*Freddy and I gasp in unison*
Freddy

The Skarzs

I swear I got them fresh after molting. . . Oh well. The next batch will be from new tadpoles.

Drink.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Und zen Ze Blob appeared in ze front doorvay...It began movin' clozer tae everybeazt...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 22, 2018, 05:36:59 PM
Drink.
Okay, okay.
Me
[close]
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 23, 2018, 01:50:30 AM
Und zen Ze Blob appeared in ze front doorvay...It began movin' clozer tae everybeazt...
Eew. *Throws a brick at The Blob*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Blob iznae bozered by ze brick at av und continuez advancin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.