News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Teleports Faiyloe into a cell*
Have  nice day!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

"Hey wait a second I'm...!" Runs to the door and bangs on it, "Darn..."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Hey, Faiy. Want some turnip and seaweed stew? Come on, it's good for you!
Freddy

Rainshadow

*Randomly appears, gripping Rainy tightly by the wrist*  Hey, I came back.  The emotional Cyberman got a bit busy, I believe, so I kinda snuck out.  Any chance that Rainy here can get back to his cell?

*Awesome British accent*  I don't need a c-  *Awesome British accent ends*

Shh, yes you do.  You have a curly mustache, you wear a sombrero, and you carry around a magical watering can.  You need a cell.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

"Ok sure if I'm here anyway I might as well try it, " Takes the bowl and takes out a spoon from my pocket and digs in. "Wow this is actually quite good. thank you"

Lady Amber

* Peeks in random cell* * Door slams behind me, automatically locking*
Hey let me out! * Bangs on door frantically* Help me!

The Skarzs

Sorry, I can't hear you over you're own insane ramblings. HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA!
Too much? Alright. You can come out. Here, Rain. I have an empty cell for Rainy. Come along, Doctor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 17, 2014, 11:28:09 PM
"Ok sure if I'm here anyway I might as well try it, " Takes the bowl and takes out a spoon from my pocket and digs in. "Wow this is actually quite good. thank you"

Oh, wait I forgot to remember the secret ingredients! *Trows in algae, rotten potatoes, a popped balloon, and rotten fish*
Now it's ready to be eaten by all the inmates!
Freddy

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  But I don't want to go to a cell!  I don't need a cell!  I'm fine!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Sorry, Rainy, but you're gonna hafta live with it.  Bye, y'all.  *Punches coordinates into vortex manipulator*  *Disappears*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Good bye Rain.
*rubs hands together* Now, then, Rainy. What shall we do first?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I don't need a cell either Rainy, let's help each other to get out
Of course you need a cell, you are being spoken to by a voice in your head
A voice that used to belong to a real person! Besides you wouldn't be there if I weren't fully cognizant because you would have just gotten back up, formed a new body and kept on fighting. How you ever managed to achieve the power to rival two Nameless Ones and a minor god I'll never know.
I looked into the heart of darkness and remained sane, I saw all the universes that are, exploding before my eyes and I harnessed their power
Is that fancy talk for "Some weird stuff happened on the other side of that black hole that you'll never know about"?
......yes......
Thought so
But someone clever enough would be able to decipher what I'm saying, you especially since the heart of darkness is not the only entrance to that realm and I KNOW you've been there
Waaaaaaaaaaaait........ BLACK HOLES GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE FISOTHUGGRNMJTAASHNMNDKKISSQWMDDEJJKNJJKYTSHHGINNFGOGGHKLN?
Yes, near unlimited access to it
Hang on, in written form it's jumbled into a mess of letters, why?
The FISOTHUGGRNMJTAASHNMNDKKISSQWMDDEJJKNJJKYTSHHGINNFGOGGHKLN is not for mortals to know about
Understandable, Mauve and I had to discover it on our own
One great trick that the Universe plays on us all
I think it's more of a challenge than a trick, if you can discover it for yourself then you are worthy to know, if you can't then you're not
Precisement
Parfait
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 18, 2014, 01:10:11 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on March 17, 2014, 11:28:09 PM

Oh, wait I forgot to remember the secret ingredients! *Trows in algae, rotten potatoes, a popped balloon, and rotten fish*
Now it's ready to be eaten by all the inmates!

"Ok... that is it." Takes out a small box from my pocket and teleported myself out into the hall. then quickly pressing a few buttons I sent a teleport interference beam. No beast could teleport me and have me go where they wanted me to go. Looks up and is standing behind Skarzs "Why hello I think there has been a misunderstanding." 

The Skarzs

WHADYA THINK YOU'RE DOIN'?!?!
GET BACK IN THAT CELL!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Does posting on this topic make you crazy enough to be thrown- excuse me, teleported- into a cell?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Yep.
*throws Wylder in a cell*

;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.