News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

You appear to be angry. That is an emotion for sure.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Amber

@Skarzs: How did you all of a sudden go insane/crazy? I mean you weren't like that several days ago. *Is confused*

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 23, 2014, 01:16:33 AM
You appear to be angry. That is an emotion for sure.
No, I'm not angry.

Quote from: Lady Amber on September 23, 2014, 01:28:22 AM
@Skarzs: How did you all of a sudden go insane/crazy? I mean you weren't like that several days ago. *Is confused*
I have bouts of madness.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Inmates! Stop talking on the coms or I will be forced to cut your power!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Are you sure it's not psycho-telepathic tendencies? I've seen it before.
Also, you didn't take away some of the items on me, so I've still got my bluetooth.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, unfortunately you're so loony that you think your blue tooth is actually a Bluetooth.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

No, no; you see, if you know anything about my species, you would know how small my ears are, and, that being said, the Bluetooth is quite tiny and is inside my ear.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, we examined you with x-ray that is a blue tooth stuck in your ear.

The Skarzs

::) So you may believe, young human.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, that is also why you can't hear, it's ripping your eardrum.

The Skarzs

My eardrum is made of thin metal. You really don't know much about troll anatomy.
Good night! *Falls asleep*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Initiates electrostatic shock on Skarzs.*

The Skarzs

Still made of stone; not gonna effect me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, but did you know that 99.9999999% of trolls have skin that can conduct electricity.