News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: rachel25 on September 30, 2014, 06:08:09 PM
Hi! Oh, by the way, Russa gone stark raving bonkers! Her new best friend is a froad! 
You forgot to mention how awesome he is! :D
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Izeroth on September 30, 2014, 08:25:12 PM
Don't worry, the water dripping from the ceiling of my cell will erode away the wall in... 3000 years. Yeah, we aren't going to get out of here.

There is a leek! Maintenance go fix that right away.

Quote from: rachel25 on September 30, 2014, 06:08:09 PM
*gets Diamond and my fire throwing under control and trots over to Faiyloe* Hi! Oh, by the way, Russa gone stark raving bonkers! Her new best friend is a froad! 

That is why she is locked up.

Quote from: Delthion on September 30, 2014, 04:09:44 PM
You put me in cell with my counterpart??

I know, that wasn't very nice.

Oh I'm sorry would you like be to separate the two of you.  *releases Dells counter part (The Earl) From his restraints* And those wont be needed.

What about me!

No you are way to dangerous to be let lose.

But!

No buts.

I have an Empire to conquer! Do you know how much work that is!

I have a good idea.  ::) I have ruled quite a few in my day. Now be quiet and let me work.

*Starts violently shouting dirty threats and curses, which I will not repeat here, in a mad rage*

... Ok. *Cuts off her com so that we can no longer hear her* That's better.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

My poor, poor, tiny ears. . . :'( Thanks for shutting off her com.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What in the world possessed her to let you out?

I know right? It very weird, I'm supposed to be the insane one!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh no! Theres a leek in the boat! AAAAAH!!!  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

I demand to talk to the commandant of this facility! I am not insane, and never was! I was locked up in here simply because I asked if this dump had a permit!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Aha.. It was not a dump when you controlled it, Skarzs. These people *casts angry look at guards* have turned it into a dump, sadly. I suspect that many of them are actually insane, and therefore have imprisoned us in order to keep us from imprisoning them!

Jetthebinturong

Izeroth, even if you're not insane, you need to be imprisoned, your empirical expansion and genocidal tendencies make you dangerous. Your kingdom also appears to be a police state, you monitor people's videos and exterminate any that disagree with you
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

In a perfect world, I would allow everyone to do what they wanted and everyone would be happy. Unfortunately, the world is not perfect. Rebels insist on defying my leadership, and I am forced to strike against them. I usually only kill the leaders anyway... I just throw most of the rebels in my dungeons for a few years to get them to my way of thinking.

And as for the genocide, those stories are highly exaggerated.

Russa Nodrey

Wen's dinner? Me and Fweddy are hungwy.
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on October 01, 2014, 07:59:24 PM
What in the world possessed her to let you out?

I know right? It very weird, I'm supposed to be the insane one!

There is no reason for him to stay restrained. I have been monitoring his behavior and he has not proved overly violent. He is still confined. You two still haven't answered my question. Would you prefer to be separated.

Quote from: Izeroth on October 01, 2014, 08:35:16 PM
I demand to talk to the commandant of this facility! I am not insane, and never was! I was locked up in here simply because I asked if this dump had a permit!

I am very sorry about all this sir I have been busy cleaning up the mess that the previous owners of this establishment left.  The terms of your confinement where undue. However I have been monitoring your behavior and you have showed an unsatisfactory amount of rational behavior. I will have to keep you here till you are cured of this condition and rational thinking is restored. There are several ways of doing this. Each with its own risks.

One way it to completely separating your insane personality from the sane one creating two different people as Scarzs did with Oracle. This would leave you free to go while the dangerous part of your would be left behind and confined here. And perhaps with time he would also be able to be reformed.  The down side to this is that the alter ego may never be cured and may come to resent you and try to ruin your life. However precautions are taken so that he will never be able to escape. No worry's about him killing you in your sleep.

The second is creating multiple personality's in your head. Then developing the sane one to be dominion. This method while being less painful and dangerous. However is would be a struggle and there is the potential that he may emerge and take control. However with the proper training the risk of the should be minimal.

The last one is to peerage the Insanity completely from your mind no side affects no alter egos. However the process is quite long and difficult on the patient Not to mention myself and there is no grantee that is will be successful.

as for the question about the permit. Yes it does.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Izeroth on October 01, 2014, 09:18:17 PM
In a perfect world, I would allow everyone to do what they wanted and everyone would be happy. Unfortunately, the world is not perfect. Rebels insist on defying my leadership, and I am forced to strike against them. I usually only kill the leaders anyway... I just throw most of the rebels in my dungeons for a few years to get them to my way of thinking.

And as for the genocide, those stories are highly exaggerated.

Um you yourself said that you committed genocide on the Froads because a few of them rebelled
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I was thinking about it, wouldn't froads be like mules? So, if he did kill off all froads in existence, all that would have to happen is a toad and a frog to become father and mother. In the amount of eggs laid by a single pair of mates, it would take little time to reintroduce froads into high population. Thus, there is no way he could commit complete genocide.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.