News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

I am still heeeereee....... HEHEHE
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

CaptainRocktree

GIVE ME GLITTER GLUE NOW  >:( >:( >:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 09, 2014, 01:15:29 PM
That information is classified. *Teleports away all lighters matches and any other device that can produce fire and has them destroyed* *Teleports anyone who is out of there cell back*  There now that that is under control. We may begin the evaluations.

*Zombie pinata finds Oracle*   

No, you still haven't found him! Just answer the riddle!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Get me out from under this door, you fools!

SilentSam

Quote from: Izeroth on November 09, 2014, 11:13:27 PM
Get me out from under this door, you fools!
Here, have a lollipop.  ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

*Teleports back for an instant. And stomps the lollipop into Izeroth's face. Then teleports away.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*throws lollipop at sam with one free arm*

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Izeroth on November 10, 2014, 02:17:30 AM
*throws lollipop at sam with one free arm*
*Pours glitter glue on Izeroth* He he haaaa ha haaa!!!!
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

You know what? I'm going to try something different. *Teleports everyone into a large, single cell.* ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

Ha ha HAAAAAAAA *Pours Glitter Glue on everyone!*
J.R.R Tolkien

Izeroth

*ties together everyone but himself and stuffs rags in their mouths*

They made me do it!

The Skarzs

That wasn't very nice, Izeroth.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Wow, no one is guessing with the riddle, this is not as much fun as I'd hoped it would be.

SilentSam

Hehe I am the one who is still heeereeee....  ;D ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Faiyloe

Scarzs! Ok that is it. I knew this would be a bad idea. *Telleports everyone back into separate cells Including Scarzs* I am sorry But you must be confined for everyone's safety.

Quote from: Delthion on November 09, 2014, 10:23:40 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on November 09, 2014, 01:15:29 PM
That information is classified. *Teleports away all lighters matches and any other device that can produce fire and has them destroyed* *Teleports anyone who is out of there cell back*  There now that that is under control. We may begin the evaluations.

*Zombie pinata finds Oracle*   

No, you still haven't found him! Just answer the riddle!

Nice try Earl. *Zombie pinata grabs Oracle and brigns him back*

Quote from: Delthion on November 10, 2014, 04:14:47 AM
Wow, no one is guessing with the riddle, this is not as much fun as I'd hoped it would be.

Mainly because I am terrible at solving riddles. Besides why solve the riddle when you have a Zombie Pinata who can do the work for you. Look here he comes not *Zombie Pinata come dragging the unconscious Oracle* What did you do to him! *Zombie Pinata makes a wild movement to indicate that it wasn't him*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?