News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*Coughs* Seriously, I've been here the entire time....

Yeah. *Grabs spare vacuum cleaner and starts vacuuming*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

oh so your the janitor, I must say your cleaning skills are rather remarkable. However your fellow employ's are very messy.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 23, 2015, 09:05:10 PM
Can I be a janitor?

No.

*Puts the inspector in a cell* You are going to need therapy. Ignus is in a cell already, besides the cells are flame proof. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Um, Faiy, I suddenly feel sane. May I be let out?
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

*Dodges out of cell before the door closes* Now wait just a sec, what makes you think I need therapy?

Faiyloe

*Pushes him back in and closes and locks the door before he can escape again* You have been using faulty reasoning, not being able to accept what is right in front of you.  Besides you keep saying that your are this inspector person but it is obvious that you are Sam. You are having some mixed identity problems.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

LT Sandpaw

What! I think someone else is needing therapy! Skarze help me your deputy is actually crazy!

The Skarzs

Partner. And she is perfectly sane.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots asylum with a catapult* HAHAHAHAHA BURN BURN
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Ha ha, no. *Gets Ashen into a cell.* You have pyromania.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Skarzs, please let me out, I'll be the assistant janitor!
Freddy