News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots a nuclear arrow at the asylum*  Just for the lulz.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*Ash is a terrible archer* *Ash misses the asylum by 6.5 miles* *Arrow hits a peaceful garden full of happy, smiling, dancing, tomatoes* Ash, how could you?
Freddy

Izeroth

Good job! You've committed your first atrocity!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 15, 2015, 10:19:21 PM
*Ash is a terrible archer* *Ash misses the asylum by 6.5 miles* *Arrow hits a peaceful garden full of happy, smiling, dancing, tomatoes* Ash, how could you?

I would have annihilated them if I knew they were there. No matter, they're dead now.

Quote from: Izeroth on May 15, 2015, 10:26:36 PM
Good job! You've committed your first atrocity!

I've committed many where I come from.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Feles

why am i not surprised
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Lady Amber

*Happy, smiling, dancing, tomatoes attack the Asylum* AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!! *Gives out weapons to the NON-insane people*

Feles

does non-insane include me, or does liking cake make me insane
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Lady Amber

Uh, I guess you're non-insane. *Gives Rake a weapon*

Faiyloe

Skarzs, look, lunch!  ;D *Mentally points at tomatoes*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

Mm, lunch! You know, I never did like Bob... >:D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots a fangirl arrow at the tomatoes*

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 16, 2015, 05:25:06 AM
*Shoots a fangirl arrow at the tomatoes*

I will tolerate guests, mods and nods, but I will not tolerate fangirls. *Vaporizes Lord_Ashenwyte*

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm a FANBOY! *Draws cheri katana and slashes at Izeroth* I haven't used a cheri katana in a long time. Time to see if it still works. *Epic music starts playing*

Hickory

It's so old the cherry's have molded and the meetal is rusted. Reducto! *blows up katana*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Draws new cheri katana and slashes Izeroth and Sagetip simultaneously*