News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 29, 2015, 05:31:47 PM
Besides I have stated several times that there are bathrooms on the premise, and I make sure everywhere is clean. Our workers get plenty of vacation days and I abolished the rats and dirt long ago. There is also plenty of light (I despise the dark). As for the clothing regulation I am a psychologist and blue is actually the prescribe color to keep the inmates calm and happy.

Exactly! *goes to bake something random, because I want to and I won't have anyone accusing the people of the Insane Asylum of being underfed*

HEY RUSSA!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Eats a cookie while polishing cheri katana*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Skarzs, Sage is definitely insane, you threw him in a cell and he thinks that he melted Eul's machete. And he thinks that he has a Cheri Katana...whatever that is.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Could I take a walk outside? I fear my mind is starting to deteriorate under these pitifully inadequate living conditions.

CaptainRocktree

*sighs*

Well.. What do inmates do here?..
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Faiyloe

They do a lot of hallucinating. You seem a pretty mild case so I might be able to let you out for recreation after I ask you a few questions. How much is 2+3?

Izerother, you are dangerous, You may not be let out but I can activate a holographic program in your cell for entertainment if you wish. We have air hocky, tennis, an interactive storybook called through  the well and beyond, and we also have mincraft, take your pick.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Starts playing Total War*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 31, 2015, 04:36:56 AM
They do a lot of hallucinating. You seem a pretty mild case so I might be able to let you out for recreation after I ask you a few questions. How much is 2+3?

Izerother, you are dangerous, You may not be let out but I can activate a holographic program in your cell for entertainment if you wish. We have air hocky, tennis, an interactive storybook called through  the well and beyond, and we also have mincraft, take your pick.

Do you have a holographic punching bag that looks like Skarzs?

Faiyloe

Sorry it is a hologram it is just light it has no mass. A punching bag won't work.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on July 31, 2015, 05:07:35 AM
I find that offensive.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 31, 2015, 05:38:03 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on July 31, 2015, 05:07:35 AM
I find that offensive.

I find your likeness offensive.

The Skarzs

Aaaand there goes Minecraft from your list of entertainment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Heheheheheh *polishes machete maniacally*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 31, 2015, 05:47:32 AM
Aaaand there goes Minecraft from your list of entertainment.

Who cares about Minecraft anyway?