Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Hehe...sorry! I always get you and Ash confused...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Del's imagining things again, isn't he.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*In kitchen making cheesecake*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

*In kitchen eating cheesecake*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

CHEESECAKE?! *Eats all the cheesecake*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

But Ash is still in a cell!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

My clone's in a cell.

Russa Nodrey

Um, no.

YOU ARE ALL FREE!!!!! Yay!!!
Freddy

Izeroth

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 10, 2015, 04:55:06 AM
Um, no.

YOU ARE ALL FREE!!!!! Yay!!!

Hey! I'm not free! Let me out of here!

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Amber

Eulaliaaa!

*starts choking on cheesecake*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Amber

*Thumps Eul on the back in an attempt to un-choke her*