News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Actually, it's more like Skarzs is a Duke and you are an Emperor...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Flattery will get you nowhere dear. *Presses a few buttons on the console*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I wasn't trying to get anywhere. And actually flattery isn't flattery if it's the truth... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Flattery is excessive and insincere praise, especially that given to further one's own interests, it says nothing about it having to be false.

Delthion

Yes, but if it is insincere, then the person has to be lying, and that's what I meant. And it wasn't insincere. And I wasn't trying to get anywhere with that, I was merely stating a fact!

Faiyloe

Insincere implies it is an opinion, false implies that it is a fact... *Places a small sleek black box on a near by table.*

Delthion

Well, it is a fact that you have more power than Skarzs does! ;D ;D

(You'll never get out of this.) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 03:00:41 AM
Actually, it's more like Skarzs is a Duke and you are an Emperor...

You compare Skarzs and Faiyloe to royalty? Don't make me laugh.... I need to conserve oxygen so I won't suffocate in this wretched cell.

Faiyloe

The oxygen in that cell is well regulated, I can turn it of if you want though.

*Charges in in a dishevels state* This is the last time you are locking me in the closet!

As you wish *Teleports Eolyiaf into a cell*

What! No! That's not what I meant! Let me out this instant!

Not happening.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 21, 2015, 04:20:57 AM
The oxygen in that cell is well regulated, I can turn it of if you want though.

*Charges in in a dishevels state* This is the last time you are locking me in the closet!

As you wish *Teleports Eolyiaf into a cell*

What! No! That's not what I meant! Let me out this instant!

Not happening.

Now this is hypocritical. You lock us up for having imaginary visions, yet interact with an imaginary personality yourself.

Delthion

Actually, Eolyiaf is not imaginary.

Divine Empress, how shall we get out of this accursed place?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 21, 2015, 02:10:11 AM
*Walks back into the asylum* I am sorry Vilu but you are out dated... we don't really need you with the new integrated security systems. *Teleports Vilu and his crew into separate cells* besides now that I am co-owner of this facility I don't really trust you to follow my orders.
Teleports back out "As you can see I'm a changed stoat. Not that rebellious sea captain I was before and I have all the latest technology. And how con Cornflower be head cook if she's an inmate?"
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

*Walks in with an air of new confidence* Shows Faiy my new badge*

Hello there I am the new Director of Inspection, a branch of the Federal Office. I am here to mentor two junior inspectors. Alright you two go on and find something, I know for a fact that this place is riddled with felonies and dangerous building integrity issues.

*Two little inspectors run about with magnifying glasses and clipboards*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports Sandpaw and his "junior inspectors" back to a bedrock cell in Minecraftia.*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan