News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

There is one big problem with that scenario... there are no bars and you are all locked up in separate cells. No pleas be patient while I make some arrangements.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

You mean now there aren't any bars.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 02:18:35 PM
Actually, Eolyiaf is not imaginary.

How do you know she isn't imaginary? After all, aren't you insane?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Izeroth on August 21, 2015, 08:33:31 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 02:18:35 PM
Actually, Eolyiaf is not imaginary.

How do you know she isn't imaginary? After all, aren't you insane?
Eolyiaf is the insane one.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 21, 2015, 05:23:25 PM

There never where any bars you idiot. This is why I can't hire you. you are out of date.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 21, 2015, 08:57:14 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 21, 2015, 05:23:25 PM

There never where any bars you idiot. This is why I can't hire you. you are out of date.
What do you mean I'm out of date I just put him in a bar- less and out of many other things I have a flying ship.

Faiyloe

When will you get it into your thick skull! There where no bars to begin with! By out of date I mean you don't know the facts anymore, a lot has changed since you where last here... a lot is going to change.

Vilu Daskar

How could he squeeze through bars if there weren't any.

Faiyloe

He is seeing things, hallucinations, fantasies of escape are common. It is all perfectly normal.

Vilu Daskar

So how do you know when they really escape?

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 21, 2015, 12:18:10 AM
*Flips switch and everyone is back in their cells, including Russa* *Freddy gets a cell of his own*
*Hugs Freddy* I'm glad she just put your cardboard cutout thingy in a separate cell.
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

*Teleport back* realize I forgot my smaller inspectors and teleport away again* Teleport back holding my junior inspectors both of which are gagging*

"Alright you two know the most dedicated Inspectors will just brush off such attacks and keep doing their jobs."

*They nod and still gagging stumble away to continue*

"Right now Jet I must protest your constant urge to teleport me everywhere it is most distracting."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

*Eye roll*

*Teleports Sand's teleporter into the ocean*

*Teleports Sand and the "junior inspectors" into separate doorless, windowless rooms*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 21, 2015, 02:56:20 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on August 21, 2015, 02:10:11 AM
*Walks back into the asylum* I am sorry Vilu but you are out dated... we don't really need you with the new integrated security systems. *Teleports Vilu and his crew into separate cells* besides now that I am co-owner of this facility I don't really trust you to follow my orders.
Teleports back out "As you can see I'm a changed stoat. Not that rebellious sea captain I was before and I have all the latest technology. And how con Cornflower be head cook if she's an inmate?"

I'm not an inmate any more. Skar signed my discharge papers - See? *Waves papers in the air* And so did Faiy! Oh, wait, I forgot. You can't see. *Cackles*

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 21, 2015, 10:21:49 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 21, 2015, 12:18:10 AM
*Flips switch and everyone is back in their cells, including Russa* *Freddy gets a cell of his own*
*Hugs Freddy* I'm glad she just put your cardboard cutout thingy in a separate cell.

Would you kindly stop the PP? It's not funny any more, Russa. It's just getting annoying. *Grabs Russa, hits her on the head, grabs Freddy, and puts him in am iron box with two airholes*