News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

You know why I have done nothing. Because you are in separate impenetrable cells, I would know I was in one once... well I escaped but that was Jet's fault. You cannot escape no matter how much you hallucinate, you can not escape. I rule and none can defy me.

Now do you guys believe me? I'm Faiy, and she is mental. Have any of you noticed that Oom has just been wandering around and she has done nothing to try and stop him, or what about Skarzs, where is he? Did any of you notice that he has been gone? or the fact that ... *The sound is cut off*

That will be quite enough. Now there will be a few changes around here, *Picks up Eolyiaf's scepter from a locked box on the table* First off you will address me as Empress. And you dear Cornflower  can stay right where you are.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports the fake Faiy into a cell.*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

*Blocks the Teleport with an energy shield from the scepter* I am stronger than when we last met. That will not work on me this time.

The Skarzs

The Nameless One Shall Not Interfere. *Rises From Black Box And Engulfs Jet.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

*Laughs* One of Many, I have power equivalent to that of a god. You can't harm me.

The Skarzs

I Am A Force Of Nature, The Embodiment Of Victory And Defeat, Sibling Of The Four Horsemen! It Is You Who Can Do No Harm To Me. Already You Are Becoming Part Of Me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

*Walks out of blackness* No I'm not. Besides I've met the Four Horsemen, they never said there was a fifth.

The Skarzs

*Forms Into Body.* It Was Only Recently That I Became Embodied; A Fool Of A Wizard Decided It Was A Good Idea To Meddle With The Natural Ethereal Body, And I Came Forth. And While The Four Horsemen Know Me Not, I Am Their Brother Nonetheless.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Helps whoever is Eolyiaf.* One of Many, I shall not hinder you in defeating this pest.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Delthion

Of course Divine Empress.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Yow seem to have forgotten I was never in a cell.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 30, 2015, 12:36:22 AM
You know why I have done nothing. Because you are in separate impenetrable cells, I would know I was in one once... well I escaped but that was Jet's fault. You cannot escape no matter how much you hallucinate, you can not escape. I rule and none can defy me.

Now do you guys believe me? I'm Faiy, and she is mental. Have any of you noticed that Oom has just been wandering around and she has done nothing to try and stop him, or what about Skarzs, where is he? Did any of you notice that he has been gone? or the fact that ... *The sound is cut off*

That will be quite enough. Now there will be a few changes around here, *Picks up Eolyiaf's scepter from a locked box on the table* First off you will address me as Empress. And you dear Cornflower  can stay right where you are.

Heeey! Eolyaif! You know what I think? I think you're a big, mean, rude, self-absorbed FAKE Empress!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 30, 2015, 02:39:47 PM
Yow seem to have forgotten I was never in a cell.

Actually you have been in a cell ever since I put you in one when you got here.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 30, 2015, 03:38:29 PM
Heeey! Eolyaif! You know what I think? I think you're a big, mean, rude, self-absorbed FAKE Empress!

Sticks and stones dear Cornflower, sticks and stones. You are way to loyal to your petty friends to be let out. I did promise to take my revenge on you some day. Funny how things like this happen.

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports Corn out of her cell*