News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Why would they be destroyed?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Because they never existed except in your brain.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

*Lobs brick at Vilu* No terrifying Russa! Or anyone else!

Vilu Daskar

"Skarzs never told me I couldn't do that when he hired me."

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 09, 2015, 08:03:43 PM
You wish that was the case.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Um, Faiy, can I leave now...perdy please?
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

I doubt she will say yes.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Maybe if you let her kill Freddy.

Russa Nodrey

Never! Freddy is my friend; he saved me from drowning in a swamp! If Faiy harms a hair on his green head...
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Maybe if you left Freddy here.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 09, 2015, 08:09:40 PM
"Skarzs never told me I couldn't do that when he hired me."

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 09, 2015, 08:03:43 PM
You wish that was the case.

Skarzs was mentally unstable at the time as well. Since then he has been cured of his ailments and I have reformed this facility. 

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 09, 2015, 09:50:34 PM
Maybe if you let her kill Freddy.

I am not going to kill Freddy, what do you wan't me to do? traumatize the girl? She already has enough problems. I am trying to fix her not scar her for life.

The Skarzs

Vilu, after much consideration and request of the other staff, I must inform you that you are relieved of your duties.

*Looks around.* Well. . . that bit with Oom and Eolyiaf was. . . short-lived. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

It's about time you fired me.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 09, 2015, 10:28:52 PM
I am not going to kill Freddy, what do you wan't me to do? traumatize the girl? She already has enough problems. I am trying to fix her not scar her for life.
How will I ever get "fixed" if all you do is lock me up? ;D You're not even trying.
Freddy

Faiyloe

I would have more time to try if the others would behave.  :P And I have school to do so... yeah.  :P