News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: winifred on October 05, 2015, 05:23:59 PM
Ohhhh....
*backs away slowly*
Maybe we should give them all a little bit of space Sylvie. They could be...
*whispers*
violent. And I don't want you to get hurt!
*turns to Cornflower*
*sips tea*
Mmm this is good! So, has anyone ever escaped before?
And... what kinds of craziness must you have to be here?

*Hears whisper* Don't worry, they just think they're being violent. You know, they tend to hallucinate. Glad you like the tea! And no, no one's ever escaped. They are quote the hallucinating bunch, so don't let 'em fool you! And mainly hallucinations, although there was this one guy that was convinced that he was a health inspector. Jet finally got rid of him. Jet, Skar, and Faiy have an agreement, you see; they can't lock him up. And he's really quite handy. Oh, and watch out for Eolyiaf! She's really quite crazy. Also very, very OP.

LT Sandpaw

"I still don't know why she locked me up..."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . You're the guy who pretended he was a health inspector. Duh.

Lady Amber

*Sits down and eats pizza*

Lady Ashenwyte

*A tall man in a black coat and long hair walks into the Asylum* Let the badger go, FOOLISH TROLL!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Glares at Vilu* Shut up, MAGGOT! Watch your language, Kingmaker.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

"You wouldn't like to step outside with me, would you?"

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

I'm sure you would like that, wouldn't you Vilu? Unfortunately I cannot let you out of your cell right now; that is scheduled for another time.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 06, 2015, 01:12:30 PM
*A tall man in a black coat and long hair walks into the Asylum* Let the badger go, FOOLISH TROLL!
Nahhh. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Hey can I get a chessboard and someone to play it with?"

Faiyloe

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 06, 2015, 04:09:33 PM

"Hey can I get a chessboard and someone to play it with?"

*teleports him a chess bord and an extremely intelligent OITB to play chess with*  there you go.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

"Cool, thanks Faiyloe."

*I Begin playing chess for a few minutes.*

"Hey it cheated!"

Faiyloe

*Scolds the OITB* Play fair or I will put you through the washing machine. *OITB quickly returns the stolen piece*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 06, 2015, 03:57:30 PM
I'm sure you would like that, wouldn't you Vilu? Unfortunately I cannot let you out of your cell right now; that is scheduled for another time.

Will you let me see that schedule?

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 06, 2015, 01:12:30 PM
*punches man*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.