"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Puts Skarzs in a cell*

I'm back, so get back in inmate.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

None of your fantasies again.

*Thaws out Rosie.*
Alright, let's see what is going on.
*Puts Rosie in a room filled with stuffed animals and a small box cutter, but otherwise empty save for a chair.* What is your reaction to this room?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Oh dear, the inmate appears to be hallucinating.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

You're one to talk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Eenie meenie moinee moe, catch a Tiger by ze toe if, nyet, vait! Ah'm zorry! - 'ere'z yer toe back! Nae, vait! Pleaze- *Iz eaten by zaid Tiger*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 09, 2017, 01:52:02 PM
None of your fantasies again.

*Thaws out Rosie.*
Alright, let's see what is going on.
*Puts Rosie in a room filled with stuffed animals and a small box cutter, but otherwise empty save for a chair.* What is your reaction to this room?

*saws the legs of the chair off and puts them in a square formation*

*picks up the stuffed animals and plays with them in the square while pretending it's a house*

Delthion

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 09, 2017, 12:08:39 PM
*Puts Skarzs in a cell*

I'm back, so get back in inmate.

You had the Asylum in the other forum, let the true master of the Insane return to his rightful throne! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Hmmm, the safety standards here at this establishment haven't improved much since my last inspection. I'll have to do a repeat analysis, you might want to speak to your staff about finding new jobs elsewhere. From my initial overview things are looking grim for the continual operation of this asylum. :-\

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Amber

*Flips in wearing ninja garb and frees Russa and Rosie*

Delthion

Uh-oh, Skarzs we have a hacelluntionationing inmate over in cell block 351.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Knocks out Del with the hilt of my sword*

The Skarzs

Ninja swords didn't have hilts. Now cutpun intended that out.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 11, 2017, 04:45:32 PM
So... did I pass?
. . . Not yet. That was an interesting show of imagination and ingenuity, but you also appear to be very destructive. This test has been inconclusive.
On to the next!

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on May 10, 2017, 02:36:34 AM

Hmmm, the safety standards here at this establishment haven't improved much since my last inspection. I'll have to do a repeat analysis, you might want to speak to your staff about finding new jobs elsewhere. From my initial overview things are looking grim for the continual operation of this asylum. :-\
Since when, you pompous toad? None of the inmates have ever escaped the asylum, and you are not taking into consideration the manner of creatures I have to contain.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 12, 2017, 06:21:51 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 11, 2017, 04:45:32 PM
So... did I pass?
. . . Not yet. That was an interesting show of imagination and ingenuity, but you also appear to be very destructive. This test has been inconclusive.
On to the next!

Yay! So, what's next?