News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

^This is not going to be a normal field trip.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

With the Frizz? No way!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Oooh...

Cruisin' on down Main Street. You're relaxed and feelin' good!
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Next thing that you know, you're seeing...
Wa-ha-ha-hoo!
An octopus in the neighborhood?!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Surfin' on a sound wave
Swingin' through the stars
Take a left at your intestine
Take your second right past Mars
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 07, 2019, 06:18:28 PM
Next thing that you know, you're seeing...
Wa-ha-ha-hoo!
An octopus in the neighborhood?!
NOT IN MY HOOD!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Octopi 'ave zree 'eartz, by ze vay.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 12, 2019, 02:23:57 AM
Octopi 'ave zree 'eartz, by ze vay.
That's interesting.

Where were we? Oh yes...

On the Magic School Bus
Navigate a nostril
Climb on the Magic School Bus
Spank a plankton, too
On our Magic School Bus
Raft a river of lava
On the Magic School Bus
Such a fine thing to do!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ov in ze vorld did ve get tae ziz? Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

Hiag, you are probably one of the more sane peeps here.

Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah doubt it. After av, Vater iz vet. Ach...