News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

WITNESS ME, BLOOD BAG
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*bleeds more, looks down*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Faiyloe

... Sooo... Who's in charge here now? (I'm surprised this thing is still running XP)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Kade Rivok

I think Skarzs is supposed to be, but he rarely makes an appearance.  :P
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Faiyloe

Skarz and I used to rule this thread with an iron fist. XD It seems that it has fallen into disorder without us XD XP... not like it ever had much order XP...

Kade Rivok

I think this place needs someone to rule it with an iron fist.  It's a lot of random nothing at the moment  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

But being ruled by an iron fist goes against the very nature of Cellars threads! At the very least make it... I don't know, something obscure like moscovium instead!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Faiyloe

Ruling with an iron fist used to be the whole point of the cellars XD each person was the ruler of their own domain and we lorded it over everyone. XD except for that one time me and Shade took over the entire cellars for a week XD. Though I suppose times change. XD If you would rather we could put it to a vote, all in favor of appointing me as supreme overlord so that they have something to try and usurp/bribe/gain favor with ect... say "aye". Those in favor of mob rule say "nay".

lass of something much

*says the pigeons rule*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Faiyloe

Ok, so we have one vote for the pigeons... Are these just any pigeons or are they specific pigeons?

Booklover

Eyan (cookies to anyone who figures out what I mean).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2020, 09:08:02 PM
Ruling with an iron fist used to be the whole point of the cellars XD each person was the ruler of their own domain and we lorded it over everyone. XD except for that one time me and Shade took over the entire cellars for a week XD. Though I suppose times change. XD If you would rather we could put it to a vote, all in favor of appointing me as supreme overlord so that they have something to try and usurp/bribe/gain favor with ect... say "aye". Those in favor of mob rule say "nay".
Aye!  Imma vote for this olden gal.  No offence.  For with age comes wisdom. :D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Amarith Waterspring

Aye! Faiyloe is a age wizened old crone, and therefore best suited for the job we have just resurrected from the depths of old forum tradition.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Oh dear. This is going to develop into chaos very quickly. 
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The Shadow of Korriban

No it won't.  I am done with this newer generation attempting to take power.  Finally, someone who will end this madness!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!