News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Edraithel

All finished. The colors make me think of Robin Hood from the Disney movie  ;D
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Edraithel

Male rats have been added! Also a small change to the colors, patterns are now available.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Edraithel

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

LT Sandpaw

This is really cool, I'm glad you decided to add rats, here's my request.

Sandpaw's Request

Body- Male Rat
Type: Lean [Fur Y5, Belly Fur (If Possible) G4]
Eyes: #7 [Irises G8]
Eyebrows: #7
Hair: N/A
Facial Hair: N/A
Facial Scars: #4
Body Scars: N/A
Facial Warpaint/Tattoo: N/A
Body Warpaint/Tattoo: N/A

Clothing-
Tunic: #1 [Gr9]
Overlayer: N/A
Robe: N/A
Cloak: #2 [Y9]
Hat: N/A
Scarf: N/A

Accessories-
Chest Belt: #2 [Belt R5, Buckle G1]
Waist Belt: #4 [Belt R5, Buckle G1]
Earring: #6 [G7]
Upper Arm: N/A
Lower Arm: #4 [R3]
Necklace: N/A
Eyepatch: N/A

Armor-
Helmet: N/A
Shoulder: N/A
Chestplate: N/A

Weapon: Spear [Color it so it looks like a spear please, I trust your judgment.]
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

What if my character is missing an ear, can I still do it?

Edraithel

Oh yeah, I can add missing limbs. I just haven't added it as an option. It's kinda an off the menu item.  ;)

Edraithel

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

Thanks a ton for my request Brocktress! It looks great!

Of course, my sister saw it and was enamored. So, if you wouldn't mind doing one for her... ;D

Wylder's Sister's Request

Female Otter (I remembered this time!)

Body
Body Type: Fit [R5, belly fur Y2]
Eyes: #4 [Irises T3]
Eyebrows: #1
Hair: #4 [R6]

Clothing
Tunic: #5 [ white]
Overlayer: #2 [T4]
Dress: N/A
Jacket: N/A

Armor: Lower arm [G3]

Accessories
Belt: N/A
Jewelry: N/A

Weapon: Javelin [R6]
[close]

By the way, could you add browns to the color lists? It's kind of hard to do fur when most animals have some shade of brown coats. Thanks!

Er, this is probably just an oversight, but the rats have no noses...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Edraithel

I can definitely do one for your sister. I can add a row of browns to the color list as well.

maybe it's a good thing they don't have nose since then they can't smell their stench  ;D jk I'll add it in, I didn't even notice that till now.

Edraithel

I added browns to the color options.
@Wylder Treejumper If your sister wants to have some colors changed to brown she can go ahead. If not just let me know and I'll get started on her otter.

Wylder Treejumper

Thanks! ;)

Wylder's Sister's Revised Request

Female Otter (I remembered this time!)

Body
Body Type: Fit [B7, belly fur Y2]
Eyes: #4 [Irises T3]
Eyebrows: #1
Hair: #4 [B8]

Clothing
Tunic: #5 [ white]
Overlayer: #2 [T4]
Dress: N/A
Jacket: N/A

Armor: Lower arm [G3]

Accessories
Belt: N/A
Jewelry: N/A

Weapon: Javelin [R6]
[close]
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington