An odd adaption of a Caption this Pic:!!!

Started by Cornflower MM, May 01, 2014, 11:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Right, so basically here's the game:

Player One posts a picture.
Player Two captions that photo, and posts a picture of their own.
Player Three repeats Player Two's post, only with a different picture.
And so on and so on.

If that's completely and totally confusing, let's say I post a picture, then say Faiyloe sees this and comes over. Then she captions my picture, and posts one of her own. The Rachel25 comes to see what Faiy's posted in, and captions her picture, and posts a different. Then The Shade comes to see what the hullabaloo's about, captions Rachy's picture, and posts his own. Then I come back, see Shade's picture, caption it, and post a different one.

Right, Game Rules:
No posting the same picture twice. Now, if some else posted it and you didn't see, that's fine. But you can NOT post the same picture over and over and over again. That's to keep it interesting. And un-spam-y.

HAVE FUN!!!!
(Remember the Image Code!!)

Here's the first picture:

Okay, it did NOT show up with the image code, but then the link shows up. Odd. Well, I'll try again with a different picture! EDIT: It worked this time! YAY!

Jukka the Sling

Sounds awesome! But your pic didn't show up... :-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

What the? Grr....I'd hoped that it was only my CPU....

Jukka the Sling

Did you get that extremely long url (that you just removed) from a Google search?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Yes, I did. Now, that one was from Google Search also, and Look! It worked!

Jukka the Sling

Yup! I think the problem may have happened 'cause you didn't put in the url of the original website the pic was on; instead, you used that really long, gibberish Google url that comes up when you search.

Cornflower MM

Ahh....I see. So, going to caption or no? :)

Jukka the Sling

Sure! ;)

"What are you staring for? I just wanna eat this turkey!"

And now for my pic:

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

"Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Oh, yeah....I'm a cat ornament. I'm not supposed to talk..."

Jetthebinturong

You have done too much evil, I am sorry brother but this is the end for us both
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *SHING*
I could have *cough* ruled the *choke* world and you *wheeze* could have *splutter* helped, why did it *cough* have to be this way
I have *cough* never wanted *choke* to rule and *splutter* never will
(I'm betting you wanted that to be a hug rather than a final duel of some description, tough >:D)

Cornflower MM

Um, no, not really. I did think the picture cute, though.....

"I want to blind you with all my flashing and blinking lights!! BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Jetthebinturong

Look! We're twins!!!!  ;D

.....To someone who doesn't read Homestuck that's gonna look really wierd. Blose if you find this picture and do the caption I will kill you

Slagar 11

Jetthebinturong

I find it interesting that you used "world war" as the character they're fighting has sometimes been referred to as "Fish Hitler"

BEHOLD MY RAINBOW POWERS!