News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Characters that were only mentioned

Started by Matthias720, August 14, 2011, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Zaran the Black's husband, Varon, and her daughter, Namur.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Superdreuzel

I think they were added to give the background info more depth. I have always liked bg information
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

Tiria Wildlough

Abbot Thomas, High Queen Rhulain, and Abbess Furtila.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ferdy and Coggs

Quote from: Log-a-Log on August 17, 2011, 09:15:04 PM
Also, Barkstripe, Bella's husband and Sunflash's father

Sunflash's Father? I'm pretty sure he was the same badger as Sunstripe from the book Mossflower, you know, he was Boar the Fighter's son! And Boar appeared in Mossflower.
"We all have our thing, it's just what we do."

Favorite Redwall Book -- Mossflower
Currently Reading -- The Rogue Crew
Ferdy and Coggs -- Best Characters Yet

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Sunstripe and Sunflash are both names for the same badger. Boar's daughter, Bella, and her husband (Barkstripe) named their son Sunstripe. Once he was kidnapped and then later escaped from Swartt Sixclaw in Outcast of Redwall, he was given the name Sunflash. Both are well-merited, given his golden stripe. 'Flash' is a reflection on his speed.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

BadgerLordFiredrake

It says in the book that Brocktree was the first B.L. but there WERE others before him...
baby turtle forever

Muse

Spearlady Gorse, ceteruler the Wise...
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Bragoon

It says at the end of Outcast of Redwall that Sunflash the Mace gave up the name in favor of the more gentle Sunstripe, and only his enemies still knew him as Sunflash.  I thought it was a clever way to pass off that Mr. Jacques had referred to him as Sunstripe in a previous book.

Um... I had another character that hadn't been mentioned yet, but I've forgotten.  :I 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Ceteruler

Bragoon

Ah yes, I remember who I was going to mention - Sarengo (Kurda's grandfather) and Berussca, Zassaliss' mother.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Romsca

Sarengo was awesome!  ;D He should have been in the book more than he was

Tam and Martin

I think there was an Abbot Thomas mentioned in Outcast of REdwall

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000