News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Then the dentist pulled out Drol Hsa's tooth with no anesthesia.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Lord Ash attacked the dentist.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

But the dentist was a ninja master and he defeated Lord Ash with one hand.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

But Lord Ashenwyte's massive extended family attacked the dentist with their massive hordes.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

But because the dentist was so skilled, he nuked them all before they could touch him.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

The explosion faded away, causing no collateral damage, and Charlie got ready to pull all of Drol's remaining teeth.

(No putting yourself in the story. There can be Games Jryphon, but no James Gryphon.)
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Due to the rules, Lord Ashenwyte disappeared and in his place was his hundred headed dragon.

Søren

Who was actually dead, and the townspeople buried him.

Lady Ashenwyte

But he was actually alive.

Søren

So it died again from dirt suffocation.

Izeroth

However, due to the fact that Lord Ash (and thus the dragon) had been burnt up centuries ago, all the previous events were undone.

Søren

And because it was undone, the universe imploded and started over.

Delthion

So there was once a young mouse named Matthias... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

He got in a Turbo-Booster™ space-ship.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro