News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Skyblade

Skyblade leaped back, shrieking. "What the-? But - you can't be real!" She pinched herself, to no avail. Then, she whacked Skyshare with a frying pan and the character disappeared.

Sky turned to face Plugg and got a bunch of whiskey showered over her. "Um...why?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

He grinned and said, "Because Del is posting."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Skyshare reappeared, kicked Skyblade, and screamed, "Get out of my house; you don't belong here!"
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

"Sorry!" Skyblade grabbed Plugg's wrist and dragged him out of the house.

Delthion

The timeline with Skyeshare ended because it was to confusing to have two storylines running at the same time.

And we come back to Plugg and the whiskey-drenched Skye.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

As these seemingly trivial events were unfolding, the world's governments suddenly decided to "test" their nuclear weapon stockpiles on each other.

James Gryphon

They did this because they were angry about the overlap between their universe and a certain parallel universe (which had been outlawed by the Staff Act of 2014).
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

"Sorry about that" Plugg said to Sky, handing her a towel, then kissing her on the cheek. (CUZ WHAI NOWT. EET'S EH STOREHH.)

Delthion

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 23, 2015, 04:55:09 AM
They did this because they were angry about the overlap between their universe and a certain parallel universe (which had been outlawed by the Staff Act of 2014).

That created a perfectly healthy Godzilla-size Delthion.

Skyblade

"You're fine." Sky wiped herself off, and her eyes widened at the cheek kiss.

Delthion

Then she woke up, she had fallen asleep at a party, and she was being drenched with buckets of whiskey from Plugg.

(;D ;D ;D ;D)

Kitsune

Plugg grinned and blushed. Then spontaneously combusted.

Ninja'd: WHAT

James Gryphon

Then a massive blacksmith came and beat "Sky" into Skyshare.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Which became Skyshard. And she was reforged in the fires of Firetail.