Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Quote from: Jasper on November 01, 2014, 02:36:32 PM
Quote from: The Mask on October 31, 2014, 11:51:51 PM
TALE WEAVER... Post on on the Band board so we can keep posting!

The first round ended on the 30th, technically, so if you really want to keep posting you're going to have to do it quick, without the tale weaver. Good luck  ;)

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 29, 2014, 12:03:35 AM
I'm not sure as to the scoring system, but I guarantee you that you don't have anything to worry about. Right now I'd guess that you're in the lead in our division, and quite possibly in the entire tournament.

You really think so? Well that's awesome! Guess I'll continue as I have been for the next part of this tournament.
I knew that...
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

I really would like if one of you guys (Anybody would work) could play along with me on the treasure thing (Look at my first and third post). It would be much appreciated - I don't want all that detail I put into it to go to waste.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Ack, I feel I missed everything! And plus, I hit a button and the post I was writing for the tourney disappeared! AAAAARGH!

BrookSkimmer

Sorry for delays on things... I'll be back in action soon!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 06, 2014, 12:13:07 AM
Ack, I feel I missed everything! And plus, I hit a button and the post I was writing for the tourney disappeared! AAAAARGH!

Quicktip: if you try to post something and an error of some type appears, or you're worried it didn't work, click the back button and copy your post.  ;) Saved me a LOT of trouble over the years!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Yep, good tip! I always make sure to select all and copy my posts before I send them in... just in case it doesn't go through. I sympathize as that is like one of the worst feelings when you loose a great post!

Søren

When is the next tournament? (And by that I mean when is the next one I can enter?)

I'm retired from the forum

BrookSkimmer

Jasper

Glad to see we're back in business! No problems on the delays - things happen! I just went offline myself for 12 straight days!  :o

My question is: is BrookSkimmer the only one judging the posts or do all the moderators pitch in? Seems like an incredible amount of reading and judging for one person who is already running the entire tournament single-handed!  :(

Either way - thanks so much for putting this on and working so hard on it! It gives us all a great time, and spectacular (and stiff!) friendly competition.

Dannflower Reguba

Traditionally, we've had multiple judges. I think Daniel was helping out with the last one. I wouldn't be surprised if Brook's getting some help from Matthias.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Results for round 1 are up! Sorry for delays! Round 2 will be up soon and will move faster than round 1.  ;D

please discuss results in this thread. I think you are all doing really well! Some of you have improved dramatically since the last tournament! Great work!

Faiyloe

Wow I did better than I thought I would.  :D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Problem was that I had to depend on Tale Weaver to post, and unless I posted smaller posts when I did I wouldn't have been able to reach the minimum of posts.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner