Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Woooowwww! Competition is incredibly stiff! We have a 4 way tie for the top! Gotta hand it to my sea-mateys in the ship clan, every single one of whom is tied for the top. However, every player has a solid chance to make a come back in the next rounds, so I'd say well done all around! I wait in eager anticipation for the upcoming round 2.

The Mask

Ah well. This was my first tournament and I'm not very good at RPing. Just stuff I can improve on. Thanks Brook and whoever judged ;D ;D ;D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Unimaginative

Honestly, I'm surprised I did so well. I expected to be towards the bottom of the standings.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rainshadow

Quote from: HanNorwood on December 02, 2014, 03:02:16 AM
Honestly, I'm surprised I did so well. I expected to be towards the bottom of the standings.

Same here.  Well, I dunno, I guess I thought I'd be in the middle of the pack; not near the bottom, but most certainly not tied for first.  My posts were kinda lame, in my opinion.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

I wasn't sure how I'd do, but now I guess I need to work on making my posts longer. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Unimaginative

I may just be being an idiot, but when does the next round start?  :P
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

BrookSkimmer

Good question! I will have things ready to go shortly, so I'm thinking in the next few days!

Wylder Treejumper

I didn't post enough to even get judged! I just don't have a lot of time...  :'(
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

@Wylder: I didn't either. *Sighs* Oh, well. Hey, Brook, are Wylder and I still in? Or are we disqualified?

BrookSkimmer

Hey guys... I think I'm going to put this contest on hold while things get sorted out. I was on vacation and hoping to see some posting action in the threads when I got back. Sadly, there's not much going on. I think I'm going to restructure things and then open stuff back up.

If you still want to be part of this I will be putting out a thread soon to tell about the restructured direction of this tournament.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Any word on what's going on with the tournament? It was one of my favorite points as far as RPing goes.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BrookSkimmer

The tournament is on hold due to lack of participation. I will be reworking things and I'll have something new up hopefully soonish...