Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Unimaginative

I get the feeling that Rain and Dan are pirates, because they're about the only people who haven't said who they are, and the pirates have the smallest group as of right now.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Jasper

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 21, 2014, 10:28:52 PM
I get the feeling that Rain and Dan are pirates, because they're about the only people who haven't said who they are, and the pirates have the smallest group as of right now.

I don't know if I'd say that. I've only heard about 1 footfighter so far, and that was Cornflower MM. Sounds like the packed group is the rambling folks  :)

Cornflower MM

No,I think Mask and Wylder are in the Footfighters.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 21, 2014, 10:28:52 PM

*Ahem*  v v

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 18, 2014, 03:54:38 PM
  I might maybe possibly be playing a Rambler as well.

;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Unimaginative

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BrookSkimmer

If you are wondering if I got your character sheet, check the announcement section to see if you are listed  ;)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

Nope, I'm a Rambler. Sorry.

Blast! Just saw the due date for char sheets. I'm so busy, I haven't even thought about my char! I don't know if I can get it in...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jasper

I've read a bit in the completed tournaments archive and found that there was a 7 posts per week limit on RP tourney 3. Will we have a similar restriction in this tournament, and does that include out of character discussion threads, or is it just on the major ones?

Unimaginative

Jukka the Sling

No, he's a Rambler.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 18, 2014, 03:39:52 PM
Any other ramblers out there? I won't say who I got but it is a Rambler.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Unimaginative