Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I tried making it ambiguous.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Ohhhhhh.....so it may or may not? Very mysterious indeed....... great job on the 3D, by the way.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rosie Willowwater

Woah, that looks awesome! The lighting and the fabric are spot on, and the 'mask' is definitely creepy. ;D What animal's skeleton was it based off of?

The Skarzs

It's based off a cat's skull. It's not completely accurate, but I like how it turned out.

Quote from: Verdauga on November 04, 2019, 05:20:46 PM
Ohhhhhh.....so it may or may not? Very mysterious indeed....... great job on the 3D, by the way.
Yeeees. ;D

Thank you both!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

I literally just looked through every single page in this thread. It took me an hour, but Oh. My. Gosh. Those drawings are amazing! Absolutely super.
The last drawing was very creepy (compliment!). Did you base the mask off any skull in particular?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The Skarzs

Thank you, ma'am. :D I really appreciate it.
I based it off a cat skull.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Most of your old stuff is blurry because of photobucket, I guess?  Sucks that I can't see them that well, what I can see is good.  It looks like you mainly do sketches with pencil?  Ever try much colo(u)r work?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

I. . . Never do color. :P All pencils, different kinds.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Four excuses.

One, I stink at coloring. Two, I haven't practiced and haven't wanted to. Three, I like the grayscale style and am looking to get better at it. And four, I don't have colored pencils or anything else. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Grond

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 11, 2019, 08:17:37 PM
Four excuses.

One, I stink at coloring. Two, I haven't practiced and haven't wanted to. Three, I like the grayscale style and am looking to get better at it. And four, I don't have colored pencils or anything else. :P
Fair enough. They look great anyway. ^-^
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.