Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

What's wrong with ice skating dear Blose?  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 03, 2014, 05:37:22 PM

It's a scary business, Faiy.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

LT Sandpaw

I would like the name if there was snow :P There no snow here :( but hey cool name.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Yeah, there's just tiny little patches outside my house that've been there since Saturday.  It hasn't gotten warm enough for them to melt.  :P

Anyway, could someone pass the hot apple cider?  I've been craving that recently...  Ooh!  And are there any dinner rolls?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Here ya go. *Hands her the hot apple cider and a plate of dinner rolls*

Could someone please pass the apple pie?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Thanks!  *Takes cider and rolls*  Oh, you wanted the pie?  *Glances at nearly empty pie plate*  Erm, well, there's a few slices left...  *Pushes pie plate towards Jukka*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Oh, uh, thanks. *Serves self a small slice*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: BlueRose on December 03, 2014, 06:15:33 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 03, 2014, 05:37:22 PM

It's a scary business, Faiy.
Yes, and trolls are known to be especially terrible at it.
Freddy

Conrad the Painless

*Stands up* A toast, to our friend Skarzs, for the name of this winter, and for the warmth of our hearts! *Picks up a jug of hot cider* Thank you.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Thanks guys; I was surprised to get season namer too. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.