News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

My goodness, callers are SPAMMING my house right now.  (Heh.)  Everyone's calling to say happy birthday to my mom.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

YAY BIRTHDAY HAY HAY HEY!
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Because it's her birthday, I think you guys should let me win for my mom.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Granted, but only for four minutes.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

*Weird echo-ish laughter* Hehahahahahaa!
Freddy

Rainshadow

Okay, NOW you guys should let me win.  For my mom.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

FOR REDWALL!  AND FOR MY MOTHER!  *Charges at the Throne of Win*

James Gryphon

*laughs and smiles as Rainshadow bumps into the throne*
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »