News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 28, 2015, 06:09:38 AM
Even Wynne resorted to forbidden magic at one point.
When did that happen?
Also, about the Mage or Templar thing
Dragon Age Inquisition ending
Keep in mind that the choice you are referring to doesn't actually decide what happens to the circle, I sided with the templars and allied with them, but the circles were disbanded anyway.  It depends on who becomes Divine.
[close]

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on January 28, 2015, 09:39:22 PM
When did that happen?
Keep in mind that the choice you are referring to doesn't actually decide what happens to the circle, I sided with the templars and allied with them, but the circles were disbanded anyway.  It depends on who becomes Divine.
[close]

Okay, sorry, I just looked at that part in the book and I may be wrong.  I thought I read that Wynne used forbidden magic, but it was actually Evangeline just saying that her staff was evil.  Not sure if that's the same thing or not...

The passages in Asunder that speak of the "dark" magic
  "I said stand aside!"  The old woman stamped the staff on the ground, and suddenly black flame leapt from it.  It twisted and curled around her, ribbons of some dark power that fed on her rage and drew strength from it.  She was a force of vengeance now, eyes red as blood, and Evangeline was terrified.

And...

"That staff was evil," Evangeline said.  Slowly she got to her feet.  "Whatever happened, whatever you plan, it should never have been an option and you know it."
[close]

Not sure if "evil" and "dark" is the same as "forbidden", but that's what I thought it'd said.  Apparently I was wrong.  :P

Dragon Age: Inquisition
  As for the thingummy with the Divine, which person did you choose?  I personally think that Leliana might be an okay choice, but I'm not sure.  If I remember correctly, she's more willing to become Divine than Cassandra is, but I'm not totally certain of that fact.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 29, 2015, 12:36:17 AM
When did that happen?
Keep in mind that the choice you are referring to doesn't actually decide what happens to the circle, I sided with the templars and allied with them, but the circles were disbanded anyway.  It depends on who becomes Divine.
[close]

As for the thingummy with the Divine, which person did you choose?  I personally think that Leliana might be an okay choice, but I'm not sure.  If I remember correctly, she's more willing to become Divine than Cassandra is, but I'm not totally certain of that fact.
[close]
DA end
It's not a conscious choice thing. I guess certain choices will give points to the various candidates and whoever gets the most points becomes divine, I got Leliana.
[close]

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on January 29, 2015, 12:50:14 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 29, 2015, 12:36:17 AM
When did that happen?
Keep in mind that the choice you are referring to doesn't actually decide what happens to the circle, I sided with the templars and allied with them, but the circles were disbanded anyway.  It depends on who becomes Divine.
[close]

[close]
DA end
It's not a conscious choice thing. I guess certain choices will give points to the various candidates and whoever gets the most points becomes divine, I got Leliana.
[close]

Ooooohhhh, okay, that makes sense... I think.  :P  Eh, I'll probably not worry too much about it.  I worry more about trying to kill dragons than most other things.  Seriously, with my level 14 rogue I STILL couldn't defeat the dragon in the Hinterlands.  But I didn't really like dual-wielding as much as I thought I would, so I restarted as a mage.  Maybe going through as a long-ranged character'll make it a bit easier.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I win because I drew five things today, of which one was a request and all the others were just people and animals I felt like drawing.  I think the last one I drew was my favourite, though.  Took me forever to find a good pose, but I like the result.  Hopefully I'll find some time to upload the stuff tomorrow.

Søren

Well, I think I might have to eat my weight in wings and popcorn tomorrow.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

I win because my Inquisitor had a dream where she kissed Solas.  Even better was the fact that Solas shared that dream, so technically the two kissed...ish.  It was really hilarious to talk to him about it after they both woke up.  I'm surprised he didn't just come right out and say, "Never speak of this to anyone."  He was so embarrassed.  ;D

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

If you type "yay" upside down it looks like "hah".

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I win because I'm waiting at the hair salon (or whatever the heck a barber shop is called nowadays) to get my head shaved haircut.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »