News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: James Gryphon on June 09, 2015, 06:10:47 AM
Supreme Overlady Rainshadow wins once again!

Wow,JimmyJames, you're right!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2015, 06:21:16 AMWow, James, you're right!
'nuff funny talk. Mess wit me and you'll be sleepin' wit the fishes, kapeesh?
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

I find your lack of competence amusing.

Hickory

Welcome to the losing side, Mr. Anderson.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Cornflower MM

Hi? I win because. . . . . I like pie?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

rachel25

I win cus I'm back, even if it's only for a short while since I go back to College in a few days.

Vilu Daskar

I win cause I posted last.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

I win cause everyone else just failed at winning this.

Rainshadow

I win because not only did the dishwasher break yesterday and the fridge last night, but the chain for the chandelier hanging over the dining room table (where I'm at currently) snapped, so now the chandelier's being held up by its cord until my dad gets home and is able to figure out how to take it down.  (The ceiling for the living/dining room is about thirteen feet at its highest, and guess where the chandelier's located!)  We had to move the table over by a couple of feet so that if the chandelier fell, it wouldn't break the table (this table is about a hundred years old and is in bad enough shape as it is, so we don't really want it to get busted ;)).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!