News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win because I promised I'd start writing the next Mafia II post over the weekend, but I've been busy and keep forgetting to, and now it's nearly six o'clock in the evening and I don't want to start now because I wouldn't be able to finish tonight and that would bug me and this is a run-on sentence but I don't really wanna stop this train while it's still going so I'll start talking about how I'm going to a party on Friday for all of my music program's alumni and everyone sixteen years and older and it's gonna be so fun to see all these people I haven't been able to see for a long time and we might be having a bonfire or something because we're holding the party at a ranch (my band director's house) and I really hope I get to see my buddies who I played bass guitar with a couple years ago 'cause they both are alumni and they might be coming and that would be so cool 'cause I've missed hanging out with them and I also want to see a guy who I hung out with before choir who just graduated this year and might not be coming back because I discovered that he has played Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II and he actually recognized some of the characters I was drawing one day so we were talking about it and I found out that he's really fun to talk to and he was telling me what some of the different endings are for Dragon Age II and explaining how to stop certain companions from leaving and then I totally surprised him when I said that I got a mabari and he was like "THERE'S A MABARI IN THIS GAME" and I'm like "lol yep and I have no idea why I got it the second time through but not the first time through" and we chatted about which companions we romanced and he laughed his head off when I talked about how exasperating the Fenris romance can be and we both raged over Isabela's frustrating treachery and had a good time so I hope I get to see him there and yeah I think I'm gonna end this now 'cause I wanna go eat my dinner so bye.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

I win because I didn't read the above paragraph.

Rainshadow

I win because I didn't even proofread it, it hurt so bad to read.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 07, 2015, 04:48:16 AM

You proofread your posts?  ???

I win cuz I don't proofread!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 07, 2015, 10:10:56 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 07, 2015, 04:48:16 AM

You proofread your posts?  ???

Always; gotta make sure everything looks right and is spelled right before I post.

I win because my dad's making brisket today and I can smell it.  Mmm!

Vilu Daskar

I win because I just ate lunch.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

You've both lost, and there's nothing you can do about it.

rrrrr

Last post wins II

<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
~Does not.~
<Does too!>
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Vilu Daskar

I win cause I don't put long posts explaining why I won.

Rainshadow

I win because the brisket's sooooooooo close to being done.

Vilu Daskar