News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Oh!  I completely forgot to add...  (Wait for it)

The Hunger Games!

Katniss rules!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I forgot to add:

Home Alone: A funny yet family focused film about an 8 year old boy who stays by himself and gets himself into some crazy schemes, when his family accidentally leaves him behind on their Christmas vacation. I always laugh so hard while watching it.

The Parent Trap (1998 version): I'm not a Lindsay Lohan fan, but I loved this move. I like how it mixes the comedy with the girls meeting, and then the drama it has near the middle and the end. My cousins and I would watch these two films all the time. We would get snacks and just sit in the living room and watch
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2012, 10:55:16 PM
Transformers Trilogy 

I liked the first one well enough, and Dutch totally redeemed the third one, but the second wasn't good.  It was like George Lucas got ahold of it and rewrote the whole thing in his sleep.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Kung Fu Panda 2 (so looking forward to *'s 3-6!)
Encounter (Pure films)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: Bragoon on June 16, 2012, 04:48:04 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2012, 10:55:16 PM
Transformers Trilogy 

I liked the first one well enough, and Dutch totally redeemed the third one, but the second wasn't good.  It was like George Lucas got ahold of it and rewrote the whole thing in his sleep.

I respect your decision, but I'd have to disagree.  Though, I mainly liked the second movie because of Leo.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Hm... Spirit: Stalion of the Cimmaron, would have to be one. And the Hunger Games! Haha, forgot The last two Narnias. I didn't like the first one because of Lucy. Crybaby....
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

The Chronicles of Narina: Prince Caspian. Epic battle scene

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I did like the Narnia movies, but I just thought it was kind of annoying how far they got from the books.  I liked the books!  But oh well, my fave out of the 3 would probably be Prince Caspian.  Most likely because I didn't really care for the Dawn Treader, and I've seen The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe too many times.

Redwallfan7

I really like the movie 16 Wishes on Disney Channel, with Debby Ryan. The bloopers at the end are so funny

Dannflor

Redwall
Lotr
Deltora Quest
tvotdt (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Kung Fu Panda 1 + 2 = AWESOME!!!!

MatthiasMan

Dannflower Reguba

Has anyone else here seen Encounter? It was REALLY good.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

ink!!! thats one of them. well thats my fav independent film.

Eustace Scrubb

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 20, 2012, 12:13:21 AM
INCEPTION!

Inception was sooooo hard to follow, but it got really cool in the end when they showed the lady waking up from all the dreams.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -