News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Because ____ I must _____ as I have an obligation to ____

Started by Blaggut, February 28, 2015, 09:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

Fill out the sentence accordingly. Like the other simaler games, but more long winded.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Because, Kingmaker, I must destroy Rhonidia as I have an obligation to destroy the evil that their dynasty brings.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Blaggut

It goes more like...

Because this bunny exists,  I must keep it safe on its journey, as I have an obligation to The Bunny King
~Just a soft space boi~

BlueRose

Because the half-bloods have the TARDIS, I must go on a life-changing field trip with Zuko, as I have an obligation to Aslan.

Howzat?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Because Roland is awesome, I must go and help him with my well-made sword, as I have an obligation to Charlemagne.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Because cheese is tasty, I must protect Cheeselund from whatever assails it, for I have an obligation to my stomach and the fair realms above and below it.