News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

New Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, March 25, 2015, 02:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Hello, everybody. Since my last Treasure Hunter RP failed, I'm starting a new RP and I hope you can sign up and enjoy. I'm going to keep the whole storyline and everything, since the last group didn't even make it past the first hurdle.

Storyline: A team of treasure hunters who had recently formed wish for glory and fame. So to do that, they must gain a magnificent and rare treasure: The Dragon Stone.

Rumored to be in the heart of a great mountain on a distant island in the middle of a great ocean. The travelers must cross the Serpent Plain, the Fire Forest, the Frozen Pass, and finally the Never Ending Hurricane that surrounds the island.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species:
Weapon:
Clothing:
Other: (Optional)

I'll need 6 characters to begin this RP, but since I'll be the leader of the team, I need 5 more. Each person must have one AND ONLY ONE character. And I'd like some active people who come on often. I know I might be asking a lot, but please, I haven't been able to finish a single RP because of this. I'll also be keeping my old character.

for Morgazath's character
Name: Slaysen Silverhound
Species: Ferret
Personality: Quiet and reserved, loyal and would sacrifice himself for a friend.
Weapon: Spear and longbow.
Clothing: Black pants, boots and shirt. Wears black armor on his chest, arms and legs.
[close]

for Sagetips's character
Name: Aaron Watertail
Species: Otter
Personality: Helpful
Weapon: Schiavona
Clothing: Jerkin
[close]

for LT Sandpaw's character
Name: Clover Longeye
Species: Mouse
Personality: He is a shy self conscious creature with an urge to help everyone he can. He can be very gullible.
Weapon: Broadsword slung over his back.
Clothing: A loose sleeveless yellow tunic with a rope belt.
Other: N/A
[close]

for Gonff's character
Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox
Personality: Peppy, yet fierce
Weapon: Axe, Bow, Sgian Dubh
Clothing: Blue tunic,  with black cape and hood, and a raccoon hat.
Other: His fur is a dark rich blue and he has no tail.
[close]

for Eulaliaaa's character
Name: Stashi
Personality: Curious, doesn't like to talk about her past
Weapon: 2 daggers
Clothing: Wears a black tunic and cloak. Has an armband of black feathers on her left arm.
Other: Fur is more golden than red, has bright, green eyes.
[close]

for Sky's character
Name: Skyre the Blue
Species: Badger
Personality: Cryptic but well-meaning. Very sensitive and overreacts at times.
Weapon: Double-bladed sword
Clothing: Simple, worn vest and shorts. Also wears an eyepatch over right eye.
Other: Clearly fought a lot, as shown by a scar on her face and a missing left arm. She is unusually small for a badger.
[close]
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Hickory

Name: Aaron Watertail
Species: Otter
Personality: Helpful
Weapon: Schiavona
Clothing: Jerkin

Is there magic in the RP? The names of the locations make it seem so...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Morgazath

Accepted. Well we ourselves don't use magic, but there is a little bit of it in the final destination.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Gonff the Mousethief

Will our character die? It doesn't matter to me whether they do, I would just like to know. Ill post my Character in a few minutes.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

Name: Clover Longeye
Species: Mouse
Personality: He is a shy self conscious creature with an urge to help everyone he can. He can be very gullible.
Weapon: Broadsword slung over his back.
Clothing: A loose sleeveless yellow tunic with a rope belt.
Other: N/A

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Personality: Peppy, yet fierce
Weapon: Axe, Bow, Sgian Dubh
Clothing: Blue tunic,  with black cape and hood, and a raccoon hat.
Other: His fur is a dark rich blue and he has no tail.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Can I join?

Name: Stashi
Personality: Curious, doesn't like to talk about her past
Weapon: 2 daggers
Clothing: Wears a black tunic and cloak. Has an armband of black feathers on her left arm.
Other: Fur is more golden than red, has bright, green eyes.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Looks like you just need one more person :) This looks extremely interesting; may I join?

Name: Skyre the Blue
Species: Badger
Personality: Cryptic but well-meaning. Very sensitive and overreacts at times.
Weapon: Double-bladed sword
Clothing: Simple, worn vest and shorts. Also wears an eyepatch over right eye.
Other: Clearly fought a lot, as shown by a scar on her face and a missing left arm. She is unusually small for a badger.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Morgazath

Everybody's accepted. Well, that didn't take long at all. We'll start tomorrow.

Skyblade

Just to clarify, we're all in the cottage with you, right?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm pretty sure we are. I'll be posting later today :)

Captain Snowfire

Name: Vrak Slith.
Species: Sable.
Personality: Happy and care free.
Weapon: Broadsword.
Clothing: Studded snakeskin tunic, cotton breeches and a large dark brown cloak.
Other: Since birth he has not been able to feel I his upper torso, has dark brown fur with an Adder bite mark on left leg which bears a slight limp and has been through many fighting campaigns.

Sorry I'm so late in joining!
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Oh, I'm so sorry, Captain Snowfire! I forgot you were going to sign up! I didn't expect this RP signup to fill up so fast and I'm at my character cap of six. I'm really really really REALLY sorry about this. :'( I promise you though, on my next RP you'll be the first to know. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk.

Skyblade

Aww, I feel bad..

Morgazath, what are we all doing in the cottage? Are we getting ready for the quest?

LT Sandpaw

Do we all know what were about to go do or do you have to tell us?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Morgazath

Quote from: Skyblade on March 27, 2015, 08:59:35 PM
Aww, I feel bad..

Morgazath, what are we all doing in the cottage? Are we getting ready for the quest?
The cottage is where we all live. Slaysen learned of the Dragon Stone and was going to have the newly formed team to go after it.