News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Faiy's Treehouse

Started by Faiyloe, March 28, 2015, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 28, 2015, 08:41:05 PM
Not bad...  Personally I prefer my transdimensional voidship "The Lady Luck," complete with telepathic interface, adaptable shielding, temporal disrupters, and about 100 or so adaptable androids to help maintain her.  

Iz zat a Ztar Varz reference? Becauze zere iz a zhip in it viz zat exact name zat iz belongin' tae Lando Calrisian.

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 29, 2015, 10:23:22 PM
Just try not to stare at the girls in my neighbors pool. They think it is creepy. And Izzy I don't think they would be very happy if you messed with their cat. I would not mess with my neighbors if I where you. They are secretly cyborgs.

*Quietly gae off tae a corner tae dizcuzz zummat viz....zomezin'......
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Morgazath

Quote from: Izeroth on March 30, 2015, 02:55:03 AM
Quote from: Morgazath on July 11, 1974, 10:39:19 AMThat was not my intention! I wouldn't break up BlueGazath for the world!

Would you break it up for several worlds?
Nothing. Nothing at all. Not any amount of worlds, suns or galaxies can change my mind.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Faiyloe

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 30, 2015, 02:58:59 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on March 28, 2015, 08:41:05 PM
Not bad...  Personally I prefer my transdimensional voidship "The Lady Luck," complete with telepathic interface, adaptable shielding, temporal disrupters, and about 100 or so adaptable androids to help maintain her.  

Iz zat a Ztar Varz reference? Becauze zere iz a zhip in it viz zat exact name zat iz belongin' tae Lando Calrisian.

Naw... I don't even remember that part... XP been so long (If it was from something other than the movies than I woulds know it either. I only watched the movies)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Faiyloe

*The neighborhood where we are is the only thing left and floats in a protected bubble in the void*

Don't worry It will just take a few temporal tweaks to fix this. *Goes into the other room and comes out two seconds later with soot smudged on my face my hair frazzled my cloths torn and solid...* ... Perhaps I underestimated how easy that would be...

Jukka the Sling

*Is standing at the base of the ladder outside the treehouse, staring in horror as the universe is obliterated* *Quietly has a panic attack*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Girl appears in the treehouse* Hello!
Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Izeroth on March 28, 2015, 10:11:33 PM
What; I'm not allowed to keep birds and trees now?
Yes, I'm afraid so.

By the way, Faiy, I'll have a hamburger. *Shoots large machine which rebuilds universe*

Izeroth

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 31, 2015, 02:32:38 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on March 28, 2015, 10:11:33 PM
What; I'm not allowed to keep birds and trees now?
Yes, I'm afraid so.

By the way, Faiy, I'll have a hamburger. *Shoots large machine which rebuilds universe*

Man, I need a machine like that. Maybe the inhabitants of Happy Friendship Land would finally forgive me for obliterating their universe.

Cornflower MM

*Shaks head at Iz* ::)

Sam, stop destroying everything! It;s not nice! And mean! And rude! *Is sipping hot chocolate with a stern expression and a hot chocolate mustache*

LT Sandpaw

*Is looking out into the blackness* Uh what happened?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Don't worry guys I fixed it. The repercussions should take effect in just a few seconds. *Looks at self* I should probably change *Goes into the other room and comes back in two seconds dressed in clean cloths my face and hair washed.* There that's better. Now where was I... Oh yes. Who wants corn!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

Puts a plait of corn on the cob on the table.  ;D There is butter and old bay and napkins and plaits if you want them in the chest. Just be careful not to disturb the mechanical beetle. He was my neighbors pet but he got away and decided to live in my chest... I still can't cox him out.   

LT Sandpaw

*Pulls a janga game out of the chest* Who's up for a game of Janga?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro