Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Great song! Where's it from?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

That song sounds familiar, although I'm pretty sure I haven't heard it before... weird...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Is that something Peter said? It sounds like something Peter would say.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Maybe you should take a writing class.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Interesting song. It's a bit sad. Thank you for the Season Name compliment :) I appreciate it.

@Ash: I am also always trying to improve my writing!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Trooth!

@Sky: True, there are many new things to discover.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

I didn't know orcs wrote songs.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Okay.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 09, 2015, 02:36:00 PM
I didn't know orcs wrote songs.

Orcs do get bored after a while, you know.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Rainshadow

I'm beyond your beyond awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan