"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Is waiting for Russa to pass out more cookies*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Alright, children, after that filling lunch I think we're ready to start our math lesson! :D

Problem 1: Erma has 3 pepper plants, 6 hay bales, 17 barrels of plasma, 4 glockenspiels, and 3 gerbils. Gordon has 46 bags of cotton candy, 7 unicycles, 3 barrels of plasma, 6.5 gerbils. Erma trades 2 pepper plants, 2 hay bales, and 1 glockenspiel to Gordon for 25 bags of cotton candy, 2 unicycles, 1 barrel of plasma, and 4 gerbils. Sandra has a cold and 3 sticks of butter. Gordon and Erma each give Sandra 1.5 gerbils, 1 hay bale, and 4 bags of cotton candy. Randy steals everyone's cotton candy and moves to Wales. How many pepper plants, hay bales, barrels of plasma, glockenspiels, gerbils, bags of cotton candy, and unicycles, does Erma have?
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

1.5 flippin' gerbils? Does this mean that we have bloomin' halves of gerbils?!
Poor blinkin' gerbils.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*twiddles thumbs* Um...math isnt really my thing :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*rubs paws together gleefully* Does this mean we get to flippin' dissect gerbils again?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Keva Strongbow

One-Eye the wildcat

*posesses keva for a moment and reads the paper* it be a cheat sheet...

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 12, 2019, 07:37:08 AM
1.5 flippin' gerbils? Does this mean that we have bloomin' halves of gerbils?!
Poor blinkin' gerbils.
Yup.
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 12, 2019, 06:48:11 PM
Bloody hell...
Watch your language, sonny.
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 14, 2019, 08:45:16 PM
*posesses keva for a moment and reads the paper* it be a cheat sheet...
*Takes the cheat sheet and burns it to ash with a blowtorch* :D
Freddy

Keva Strongbow

*Leans over to One-Eye* U didn't happen to see what the answers were on the paper did u? :D